In Your Immortal Brain, Dr. Dispenza addresses the concept of Mastering the Art of Observation. He introduces you to the latest scientific findings of the brain (neuroscience), spontaneous healing, quantum mechanics, and why “thoughts do matter.”
* The four common traits of spontaneous remission and healing
* How science has progressed over the centuries
* Why we perceive reality based on how our brain is wired
* Mastering the skill of observation
* The importance of making new neural connections
* How you can literally rewire your brain to create a new mind and create a new ideal you
1. Spontaneous Remission and Healing – 1st Common Trait
2. Spontaneous Remission and Healing – 2nd Common Trait
3. Spontaneous Remission and Healing – 3rd Common Trait
4. Spontaneous Remission and Healing – 4th Common Trait
5. How Science Has Progressed Over the Centuries
6. Einstein and Quantum Physics
7. The Frontal Lobe
8. Frontal Lobe Experiments
9. Internal World Affecting the External World
10. We Perceive Reality Based on How Our Brain is Wired
11. Mastering the Skill of Observation – Making New Neural Connections
12. How the Brain Learns – Explicit vs. Implicit Memories
13. Being It – Becoming the New Ideal
14. Intelligence - Thoughts Matter
Run Time: 57 minutes
This product is also available in CD format.
Upon completion of purchase, you will be sent TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to un-zip these files after downloading, in order to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
Android Devices: Download files directly to devices.
iOS Devices: Due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (devices only, not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC computer. Then, open your files in iTunes and sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone.
Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems/versions and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to setup any download on your personal computers or devices.
However, generally speaking, if you want to listen on your smart device, you may first need to save the audio file to your computer. Next, right click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or to your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
©Encephalon, LLC. All Rights Reserved.