What Am I Doing Wrong? Welcome To The World of Change! by Dr Joe Dispenza (Audio Lecture)
Audio Lecture Download
This downloadable compilation is filled with valuable information, taken from Dr Joe Live classes, to help you on your journey of transforming yourself and your life.
Approximate Run Time: 72 Minutes
Live recording from Dr. Joe Live classes and Q&A - Sound variance may occur.
Download products are not exchangeable and are non-refundable. Please listen to the sample below before completing your purchase.
Digital Download links will deactivate after three download attempts. Please Note: We recommend that you download one file at a time to avoid any download issues.
People have many questions when they begin this work, and two of the most common questions are, “What am I doing wrong? and “Why is it so hard to change?” This downloadable compilation is filled with valuable information taken from Dr. Joe Live classes to help you on your journey to change yourself and your life.
2. How can I stay focused during meditations and not allow my personality to win me over?
3. After 14 months of meditations, I don’t feel that I’m in the unified field. When is it going to happen?
4. I’m a martial artist, I’ve been doing the meditations, but I’m experiencing high ups and downs. How do I settle it down?
5. I’m having difficulty understanding the ‘space’ in the meditation. How can I break through this?
6. What stands in the way of ourselves and our dreams? How to practice the whole model to achieve what you want.
Cover design by John Dispenza
The content of this Audio is for educational and informational purposes only. The content should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition or disease. The case histories presented are provided for illustrative purposes only. No express or implied guarantee of results is made. If you are currently being treated by a physician or other healthcare practitioner for any condition or disease, please consult with that provider prior to changing or modifying any treatment program.
© 2016-2019 ℗ 2016-2019 Encephalon, Inc. All Rights Reserved.