English Download - Foreign Languages Click Here
"Classic Talks Series"
A compilation of valuable information from Dr. Joe Live classes, where Dr. Joe lectures and answers questions on "What Am I Doing Wrong? Welcome to the World of Change!"
By popular demand, these lectures are now available. This download addresses some of the most commonly asked questions from people that are engaging in this work, to transform themselves and their personal lives.
2. How can I stay focused during meditations and not allow my personality to win me over?
3. After 14 months of meditations, I don’t feel that I’m in the unified field. When is it going to happen?
4. I’m a martial artist, I’ve been doing the meditations, but I’m experiencing high ups and downs. How do I settle it down?
5. I’m having difficulty understanding the ‘space’ in the meditation. How can I break through this?
6. What stands in the way of ourselves and our dreams? How to practice the whole model to achieve what you want.
Run Time: 72 Minutes
Live recording from Dr. Joe Live classes and Q&A - Sound variance may occur.
*Android Devices - Download files directly to devices.
*iOS Devices - Apple users who have upgraded their mobile devices to iOS 13/iPadOS can download directly to their device. Please choose to "download" not "view."
For those that have not upgraded to iOS 13 or iPadOS, due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC and then transfer to your device using iTunes.
Upon completion of the purchase, you will receive TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to unzip these files after downloading, to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
- If you wish to listen to this audio file on your smart device, you may first need to save the file on to your computer. Next, right-click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
Please Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems, versions, and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to set up any download on your personal computers or devices.
©2016-2019 Encephalon, Inc. All Rights Reserved.