The purpose and explanation of this meditation may be found in Dr. Joe's Progressive Workshop, or in his new book, Becoming Supernatural. Therefore, this meditation is recommended for those that have this knowledge, understand the mechanics behind it, and how it may help you.
Traditional Buddhist teachings identify four meditation postures: sitting, walking, standing and lying down. All four are profound means of cultivating a calm and clear mindfulness of the present moment and can be used to create your future destiny now.
The purpose of a walking meditation is to train the mind to stay present while the body is in motion. Each step is in freedom, peace, health, joy, and self-liberation. You will start each affirmation by standing still and becoming heart centered. You will then open your eyes and become transfixed on the limitless horizon and start walking into your future, creating the experience here and now.
Music by Ben Leinbach with Manose, Tina Malia, Outlaw Dervish, Hans Christian, and Joshua Levy, www.benleinbach.com
Songs: The Abyss, Earth, Entheos Ambient, Cerulean Version 2, Entheos Trance, Drift with Didjeridoo.
Music by 407 Music Song: A New Beginning
Upon completion of purchase, you will be sent TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to un-zip these files after downloading, in order to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
Android Devices: Download files directly to devices.
iOS Devices: Due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (devices only, not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC computer. Then, open your files in iTunes and sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone.
Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems/versions and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to setup any download on your personal computers or devices.
However, generally speaking, if you want to listen on your smart device, you may first need to save the audio file to your computer. Next, right click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or to your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
Walking Meditation Volume's 2 & 3 are available for Advanced Workshop participants only.
©2015 Encephalon, LLC. All Rights Reserved.