How come in the process of change, you have good intentions and then fail to meet your goals? In The Reinvention of Self, Dr. Dispenza shares scientific insights, tools and ideas as to how you can meet your goals and make transformational changes in your life from the inside out!
The Reinvention of Self: A Guide to Changing Your Reality from the Inside Out, is the second volume in the Q&A Audio Series by Dr. Joe Dispenza.
Dr. Dispenza answers questions such as:
What does mean to reinvent ourselves, and how can that be done?
How does a new personality create a new personal reality?
How can Meditation help us in the process of change?
How do we change the emotional bonds that we have with other people? When we find the emotional blocks, how do we deal with them?
The Role of the Frontal Lobe in the Process of Creation or Reinvention
The Importance of Basic Meditation and/or Mental Rehearsal
Law of Attraction Function in the Quantum Field
How Our Thoughts Create Our Reality
Process of Surrendering to a Greater Mind
Reinventing Ourselves and Creating
A New Personality, a New Reality
Starting Out with Good Intentions
Breaking Your Emotional Bonds & Addictions
Run Time: 116 minutes
Upon completion of purchase, you will be sent TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to un-zip these files after downloading, in order to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
Android Devices: Download files directly to devices.
iOS Devices: Due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (devices only, not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC computer. Then, open your files in iTunes and sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone.
Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems/versions and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to setup any download on your personal computers or devices.
However, generally speaking, if you want to listen on your smart device, you may first need to save the audio file to your computer. Next, right click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or to your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
©2011-2012 Encephalon, LLC