The Reinvention of Self: A Guide to Changing Your Reality from the Inside Out by Dr Joe Dispenza (Audio Lecture)
English Audio Lecture Download
In The Reinvention of Self: A Guide to Changing Your Reality from the Inside Out, Dr Joe shares some of the latest scientific insights, tools, and ideas to show you how you can achieve your goals and make transformational changes in your life from the inside out.
Run Time: 116 minutes
Download products are not exchangeable and are non-refundable.
Preview the audio sample below before completing your purchase.
Digital Download links will deactivate after three download attempts. Please Note: We recommend that you download one file at a time to avoid any download issues.
In The Reinvention of Self, Dr Joe shares some of the latest scientific insights, tools, and ideas to show you how you can achieve your goals and make transformational changes in your life from the inside out.
Dr Dispenza answers questions such as:
• How do we reinvent ourselves?
• How does a new personality create a new personal reality?
• How can meditation help us during the process of change?
• How do we change the emotional bonds that we have with other people?
• When we find the emotional blocks, how can we change them?
Part 1 Tracks:
2. The Role of the Frontal Lobe in the Process of Creation or Reinvention
3. The Importance of Basic Meditation and/or Mental Rehearsal
4. Law of Attraction Function in the Quantum Field
5. How Our Thoughts Create Our Reality
Part 2 Tracks:
1. Process of Surrendering to a Greater Mind
2. Reinventing Ourselves and Creating
3. A New Personality, a New Reality
4. Starting Out with Good Intentions
5. Breaking Your Emotional Bonds & Addictions
Cover design by John Dispenza
The content of this audio is for educational and informational purposes only. The content should not be used for diagnosis or treatment of any condition or disease. The case histories presented are provided for illustrative purposes only. No express or implied guarantee of results is made. If you are currently being treated by a physician or other healthcare practitioner for any condition or disease, please consult with that provider prior to changing or modifying any treatment program.
℗ 2011-2012 Encephalon, Inc. © 2011-2012 Encephalon, Inc. All Rights Reserved.