English Download - Foreign Languages Click Here
This mini-meditation was created for children around the ages of 5 – 12 years. The purpose of this meditation is to help children understand that thoughts can become real things!
The intent behind this delightful meditation is to build a child’s confidence, help them be more attentive, increase their creativity, and strengthen the belief that if they trust in themselves, they can be anybody they want and achieve whatever they desire.
If at an early age, we can lay down a strong subconscious foundation regarding who a child could become and program that subconscious mind over and over, then those positive beliefs begin to run automatically. But first and foremost, it’s important to create positive, constructive programs for children so that they know they are unlimited.
Children don't need to do this meditation every day, but it’s a short meditation so if they like doing it, let them meditate as much as possible. With regularity, this meditation could create significant changes in their mind and body, which will impact all areas of their life.
With regular practice, this meditation helps create essential qualities that build the foundation of who they will become by empowering them with the tools and skills to make changes in their mind and body, now, and throughout their life. Parents are also invited to do this meditation with their children, making it a special family event!
If there is a child in your life that you would like to do this meditation, I would suggest you meditate with them until they become comfortable meditating on their own. Because they are sharing the experience with you, they are going to believe it all the more. The younger the child, the better it is to meditate with them to help them feel comfortable and secure. Touch is essential in early development, so if they are sitting on your lap and leaning back against you, I think it has an even more profound effect. As they get good at it or as they get older, they will probably want to meditate without you. The critical point is that in the beginning, help them feel safe enough to start doing the meditation, and then let them continue on their own when they have the confidence to do so.
I hope you enjoy it!
1. Introduction (2:44)
2. Meditation (18:52)
3. Music: Home in Your Heart - Children's Version (18:52)
Run Time: 41 Minutes
Music by Barry Goldstein, Song: Home in Your Heart – Children’s Version, barrygoldsteinmusic.com
Also Available in CD Format.
*Android Devices - Download files directly to devices.
*iOS Devices - Apple users who have upgraded their mobile devices to iOS 13/iPadOS can download directly to their device. Please choose to "download" not "view."
For those that have not upgraded to iOS 13 or iPadOS, due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC and then transfer to your device using iTunes.
Upon completion of the purchase, you will receive TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to unzip these files after downloading, to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
- If you wish to listen to this audio file on your smart device, you may first need to save the file on to your computer. Next, right-click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or to your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
Please Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems, versions and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to set up any download on your personal computers or devices.
©2019 Encephalon, Inc. All Rights Reserved.