English Download - Foreign Languages Click Here
Recommended only for those who have attended Dr. Joe’s Advanced Workshops or read his book Becoming Supernatural.
For more information about the pineal gland and this meditation, please refer to Chapter 12 in Becoming Supernatural. For meditation instructions, please refer to Chapters 9-13 in Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself.
If someone can sit in a chair with their eyes closed during meditation and have a significantly heightened sensory experience without their senses, it begs the question; What is happening in the brain to explain this supernatural effect?
When your pineal gland (or the third eye) awakens because it is picking up higher frequencies, these higher energies alter the chemistry of melatonin. The higher the frequency, the greater the alteration. It’s this translation of information into chemistry that primes you for those transcendental, mystical moments. Now you’re opening the door to higher dimensions of space and time.
This is why I like to call the pineal gland an alchemist—because it transmutes melatonin into some very profound, radical neurotransmitters. As you connect to deeper levels of the unified field, the brain is activated by a greater energy that carries specific information in the form of thoughts and imagery. This is the instant the brain and body receive a biological upgrade.
Since melatonin levels are at their height between 1-4 am., this is the best time to do this meditation.
1. Introduction (8:47)
2. Meditation (78:53)
Run Time: 87 Minutes
Breathing Music by Barry Goldstein, Song: Call to Glory | Album: Ignite the Heart Vol. 2
Meditation Music by Barry Goldstein, Songs: Cosmic Consciousness, Lay Down in Love and Eye of Horus. BarryGoldsteinMusic.com
Also Available in CD Format.
*Android Devices - Download files directly to devices.
*iOS Devices - Apple users who have upgraded their mobile devices to iOS 13/iPadOS can download directly to their device. Please choose to "download" not "view."
For those that have not upgraded to iOS 13 or iPadOS, due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC and then transfer to your device using iTunes.
Upon completion of the purchase, you will receive TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to unzip these files after downloading, to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
- If you wish to listen to this audio file on your smart device, you may first need to save the file on to your computer. Next, right-click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
Please Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems, versions, and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to set up any download on your personal computers or devices.
©2017 Encephalon, Inc. All Rights Reserved.