Meditation music used by Dr. Joe.
The Heart Codes is a ground breaking new CD Utilizing Triple Number Frequencies that takes you on a powerful, journey back to your heart. The heart's intelligence is a knowing without knowing...much different than the mind's intelligence. It is time to come home to your heart.
The first track, Attune and Align assists in taking you back to certain aspects within yourself such as: Surrender, Safety, Self Love, Gratitude, Forgiveness, Inner Peace and Truth.
The second track is a musical anointing and activation that assists you in moving forward utilizing your heart's powerful intelligence and sharing your gifts with the world. Each musical piece is half an hour in length and they meld together for a seamless one-hour tapestry of music, sound and vibration.
1. Attuning and Aligning (30:06)
2. Anointing and Activating (29:57)
Run Time: 1:00:03
Upon completion of purchase, you will be sent TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to un-zip these files after downloading, in order to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
Android Devices: Download files directly to devices.
iOS Devices: Due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (devices only, not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC computer. Then, open your files in iTunes and sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone.
Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems/versions and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to setup any download on your personal computers or devices.
However, generally speaking, if you want to listen on your smart device, you may first need to save the audio file to your computer. Next, right click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or to your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.