English Download - Foreign Languages Click Here
If you want to experience the supernatural in your own life by healing your body, creating new opportunities you could never have imagined before, and having transcendent, mystical experiences, you first need to master the concept of the present moment: the eternal now.
When you are in the sweet spot of the generous present moment, your familiar past and your predictable future no longer exist, you have called your energy back to yourself, and you are ready to create new possibilities in your life!
This elegant moment, which we have witnessed in thousands of brain scans, arrives when a person finally surrenders the memory of themselves for something greater. It takes practice to get there, but it’s always worth the effort. Finding this generous present moment is going to require you to exercise a will that is greater than any of your automatic programs, but I will encourage you every step of the way!
For more information about the Present Moment, please refer to Chapter 2 in Becoming Supernatural. For meditation instructions, please refer to Chapters 9-13 in Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself.
1. Introduction (15:54)
2. Meditation (47:02)
Run Time: 63 Minutes
Music by Todd Norian Song: Bija Album: Bija
Also Available in CD Format.
*Android Devices - Download files directly to devices.
*iOS Devices - Apple users who have upgraded their mobile devices to iOS 13/iPadOS can download directly to their device. Please choose to "download" not "view."
For those that have not upgraded to iOS 13 or iPadOS, due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC and then transfer to your device using iTunes.
Upon completion of the purchase, you will receive TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to unzip these files after downloading, to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
- If you wish to listen to this audio file on your smart device, you may first need to save the file on to your computer. Next, right-click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
Please Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems, versions, and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to set up any download on your personal computers or devices.
©2017 Encephalon, Inc. All Rights Reserved.