Discover how you too, can learn how to transform yourself and your results in life by mastering the Art of Change!
All around the world, people ask the same questions over and over – about how they can truly change so they can experience more happiness, love, success and health in their lives. In his uniquely simple and practical approach, Dr. Joe Dispenza answers some of the most commonly asked questions, in this inspiring and educational Q&A audio series.
In this Vol. 1 Q&A Series, The Art of Change: A Practical Approach to Transforming Yourself and Your Life, Dr. Joe answers questions such as:
• What is happiness?
• Why is it so hard to change?
• How do we get rid of past painful memories?
• How do I override negative thoughts with positive ones?
• What do I need to do to lose weight and start exercising?
• How do I deal with stress and anger in everyday life while trying to change? …and more
Why Is Change So Hard?
Changing Thoughts - Rewiring Your Brain
Completing the Past & Painful Memories
Motivating One's Self
Creating Your Reality
Staying the Course In Spite of Your Emotional Triggers
Physical Changes in Your Body
Everyday Life Tools to Stay on Course
Run Time: 112 minutes
Upon completion of purchase, you will be sent TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to un-zip these files after downloading, in order to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
Android Devices: Download files directly to devices.
iOS Devices: Due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (devices only, not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC computer. Then, open your files in iTunes and sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone.
Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems/versions and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to setup any download on your personal computers or devices.
However, generally speaking, if you want to listen on your smart device, you may first need to save the audio file to your computer. Next, right click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or to your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
©2010-2013 Encephalon, LLC. All Rights Reserved.