The Art of Change: A Practical Approach to Transforming Yourself and Your Life by Dr Joe Dispenza (Audio Lecture)
English Audio Lecture Download
Discover how you can learn to create results and transform your life by mastering the Art of Change. In his uniquely simple and practical approach, Dr Joe answers some of the most commonly asked questions by our community.
Run Time: 112 minutes
Download products are not exchangeable and are non-refundable.
Preview the audio sample below before completing your purchase.
Access your digital product purchases in your Unlimited Account.
Digital Download links will deactivate after three download attempts. Please Note: We recommend that you download one file at a time to avoid any download issues.
Discover how you can learn to transform yourself and create results in your life by mastering the Art of Change.
All around the world, thousands of people ask the same questions in reference to how they can truly change in order to experience more happiness, love, success, and health in their lives. In his uniquely simple and practical approach, Dr Joe answers some of the most commonly asked questions from our community, and more than likely, he will answer many of your questions too.
Part 1 discusses:
• What is happiness?
• Why is it so hard to change?
• How do we get rid of past painful memories?
• How do I override negative thoughts with positive ones?
• What do I need to do to lose weight and start exercising?
• How do I deal with stress and anger in everyday life while trying to change?
• Why is Change So Hard?
• Changing Thoughts - Rewiring Your Brain
• Completing the Past & Painful Memories
• Motivating One's Self
1. Opening Statement
3. Why is it so hard to change?
4. How do I change negative thoughts that keep overriding positive ones?
5. How do we get rid of the past painful memories?
6. What is your definition of happiness?
7. I want to change. I have all the tools and know what to do, so why don't I want to help myself?
8. Conclusion Session 1
Part 2 discusses:
• Creating Your Reality
• Staying the Course in Spite of Your Emotional Triggers
• Physical Changes in Your Body
• Everyday Life Tools to Stay on Course
1. Opening Statement
2. If my thoughts create my reality, why isn't anything changing?
3. I am trying to change, yet I find my emotional buttons are being pushed.
4. I want to lose weight and start exercising. What do I need to do to change?
5. How can I change when dealing with stress and anger and everyday life?
6. Conclusion Session 2
Cover design by John Dispenza
The content of this audio is for educational and informational purposes only. The content should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition or disease. The case histories presented are provided for illustrative purposes only. No express or implied guarantee of results is made. Participating in any meditation may come with a certain level of risk and each person’s body response to these various activities cannot be predicted with complete accuracy. If you are currently being treated by a physician or other healthcare practitioner, or have been diagnosed with any condition or disease, please consult with that provider prior to changing, modifying, or taking part in any treatment program, including meditation work. Encephalon expressly disclaims any liability of any kind or nature relating to any person’s use of the content.
℗ 2010-2013 Encephalon, Inc. © 2010-2013 Encephalon, Inc. All Rights Reserved.