Space-Time, Time-Space Meditation (Download)
Availability: In stock
Recommended only for those who have attended Dr. Joe’s Advanced Workshops or read his book Becoming Supernatural.
As we journey in consciousness from matter and get beyond ourselves, turning our attention inward toward the unified field, once we cross the plane of visible light, we become no body, no one, no thing, no where, in no time. It is in this realm that we experience as an awareness of other dimensions, other realities, and other possibilities.
Since frequency carries information and there are infinite frequencies in the quantum, we can experience other planes that exist there.
Now it’s time to become connected to the consciousness of every one, every body, every thing, every where, in every time, unifying with a greater consciousness in the unified field. All you must do is become aware of this field, pay attention to it, stay present with it, and feel it moment by moment. You will begin to feel more wholeness and oneness, which will be reflected in your biology because your body is experiencing more coherent energy moving through it and you are building your energy field.
When you’re done, you will bring your awareness back to a new body, to a new environment, and to a whole new time!
For more information about the Space-Time, Time-Space meditation, please refer to Chapter 11 in Becoming Supernatural. For meditation instructions, please refer to Chapters 9-13 in Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself.
- Introduction (4:15)
- Meditation (69:35)
Breathing Music by Barry Goldstein Song: Dominus Album: Ignite the Heart Vol. 2
Meditation Music by Barry Goldstein: Album: A Musical Voyage into Cosmic Consciousness
Meditation Music by Remko Arentz: Album: Solaris
Upon completion of purchase, you will be sent TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to un-zip these files after downloading, in order to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
Android Devices: Download files directly to devices.
iOS Devices: Due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (devices only, not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC computer. Then, open your files in iTunes and sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone.
Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems/versions and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to setup any download on your personal computers or devices.
However, generally speaking, if you want to listen on your smart device, you may first need to save the audio file to your computer. Next, right click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or to your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
©2017 Encephalon, LLC. All Rights Reserved.