Pulling the Mind Out of the Body by Dr Joe Dispenza (Audio Lecture)
English Audio Lecture Download
In this compilation of lectures, Dr Joe answers questions regarding the how and why we practice the breath, as well as what it means to pull the mind out of the body. By popular demand, this information is now available to everyone.
Run Time: Approximately 1 Hour 8 Minutes
Live recording from Dr Joe Live classes and Q&A. Sound variance may occur.
Download products are not exchangeable and are non-refundable.
Preview the audio sample below before completing your purchase.
Digital Download links will deactivate after three download attempts. Please Note: We recommend that you download one file at a time to avoid any download issues.
A compilation of valuable lectures taken from Dr Joe Live classes, where Dr Joe answers questions about "The Breath: Pulling the Mind Out of the Body." By popular demand, this information is now available to everyone. If you have questions about this particular breath, this download will assist you to improve and evolve your experience of Dr Joe's breathing technique.
1. Introduction (0:13)
2. A historical overview of the breath technique; the moving of the cerebral spinal fluid; the resulting external field that’s created around the body; and how the pineal gland is activated. (8:07)
3. Energy in the brain being measured at Advanced Workshops. A student’s transcendental inward experience, the side effects experienced, and the healing that resulted. (17:26)
4. How long should I hold my breath? (1:36)
5. I’ve been doing the breathing technique, Pulling the Mind Out of the Body for several months and haven’t seen any changes in my body. Am I doing something wrong? (9:03)
6. I get a headache after doing the breathing technique. What am I doing wrong? (4:25)
7. How do I accommodate the energy in my body after doing the breathing technique? (6:10)
8. Is the breathing technique harmful to someone with Glaucoma? (9:52)
9. Why did I experience acid reflux after doing the breathing technique? (5:53)
10. How the breathing exercises bring balance and health into your life and affect your DNA. (3:53)
11. Conclusion (0:31)
Cover design by John Dispenza
The content of this audio is for educational and informational purposes only. The content should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition or disease. The case histories presented are provided for illustrative purposes only. No express or implied guarantee of results is made. Participating in any meditation may come with a certain level of risk and each person’s body response to these various activities cannot be predicted with complete accuracy. If you are currently being treated by a physician or other healthcare practitioner, or have been diagnosed with any condition or disease, please consult with that provider prior to changing, modifying, or taking part in any treatment program, including meditation work. Encephalon expressly disclaims any liability of any kind or nature relating to any person’s use of the content.
℗ 2016-2018 Encephalon, Inc. © 2016-2018 Encephalon, Inc. All Rights Reserved.