Music from Dr. Joe Dispenza's Advanced Workshop Vol. 1 by Barry Goldstein (Download)
Availability: In stock
Beautiful ambient music for Meditation, Healing, Yoga, and all things inspirational and relaxing. Played by Barry Goldstein at Dr. Joe's Advanced Workshops for event meditations.
This special music album was created for you to enhance your meditations or for you to enjoy playing at any contemplative moment.
Volume 1 (2-CD Set):
1. Friday Morning Meditation Music - 38:12
2. Saturday Healing Music Part 1 (For Partner 1) - 14:41
3. Saturday Healing Music Part 2 (For Partner 2) - 16:43
1. Saturday before Lunch Meditation Music - 39:42
2. Final Workshop Meditation Music on Sunday - 38:41
Run Time: 2 hours 47 Minutes
Upon completion of purchase, you will be sent TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to un-zip these files after downloading, in order to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
Android Devices: Download files directly to devices.
iOS Devices: Due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (devices only, not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC computer. Then, open your files in iTunes and sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone.
Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems/versions and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to setup any download on your personal computers or devices.
However, generally speaking, if you want to listen on your smart device, you may first need to save the audio file to your computer. Next, right click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or to your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
©2014 Encephalon, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Music ⓟ2014 Think Big Records.