It's Easier to Lose Your Vision than to Find It (Download)
Availability: In stock
You have an innate ability to create a life that you desire and love!
Now that you have participated in one of Dr. Joe’s workshops, questions may arise when applying what you have learned such as: “Am I doing this right?” “What was it that he said about how to change?” This CD was created to remind you of what you learned, how to apply it in your life and to reassure you that you are on track to reach your visions and goals.
1. Uncompromising to a Vision (7:18)
2. Overcoming Your Body (7:10)
3. Lighting a Match in Dark Places (8:29)
4. Breaking Addictions (3:49)
5. Falling in Love with Meditation (9:11)
6. Dimentionalizing Your Future (2:51)
7. You Can Do This! (4:17)
Run Time: 44 Minutes
Recorded Live at a Progressive Workshop in Tempe, Arizona
Upon completion of purchase, you will be sent TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to un-zip these files after downloading, in order to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
Android Devices: Download files directly to devices.
iOS Devices: Due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (devices only, not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC computer. Then, open your files in iTunes and sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone.
Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems/versions and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to setup any download on your personal computers or devices.
However, generally speaking, if you want to listen on your smart device, you may first need to save the audio file to your computer. Next, right click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or to your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
©2017 Encephalon, LLC. All Rights Reserved.