Introduction to Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself (Download)
Availability: In stock
During this introductory lecture, you will be inspired, while you laugh and enjoy learning about yourself, your body, and true human potential. Dr. Joe takes complex scientific information and insights and shares them in a simplistic and allegorical way for you to understand with the intent of empowering you and making a difference in your life!
From metacognition to epigenetics and neuroscience, Dr. Joe explains why change is so hard and what it means to truly change. He shares how your personality creates your personal reality and that your brain is not hardwired to be a certain way the rest of your life. You will also learn some of the principles of Quantum Physics and how you can use the intelligence within you to create a life that you love.
Dr. Dispenza has taught neuroscience and the human potential to thousands of people around the world. He empowers you with knowledge and tools to eliminate destructive and every day habits so that you can reach your vision and goals. His creative approach bridges the gap between neuroscience and true human potential. He explains how you can literally rewire your brain to create a new mind and create new results in your life!
A wonderful lecture to share with family and friends!
1. Creating Your Future
2. Thinking Greater Than Your Environment
3. Your Personality Creates Your Personal Reality
4. You Are Not Doomed by Your Genetics
5. Our Three Brains – From Thinking to Doing to Being
6. DNA Experiment
7. Demystifying Meditation – The Importance of Mental Rehearsal
8. Your Body is a Protein Producing Machine
9. A Story About Overcoming Cancer
10. Creating in the Quantum Field
11. Two States of Mind: Survival vs. Creation
12. Self-Love – Becoming Free
13. The Intelligence That’s Within You
14. About Dr. Joe Dispenza
Approximate Time: 80 minutes
Upon completion of purchase, you will be sent TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to un-zip these files after downloading, in order to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
Android Devices: Download files directly to devices.
iOS Devices: Due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (devices only, not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC computer. Then, open your files in iTunes and sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone.
Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems/versions and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to setup any download on your personal computers or devices.
However, generally speaking, if you want to listen on your smart device, you may first need to save the audio file to your computer. Next, right click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or to your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.