Introduction to Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself by Dr Joe Dispenza (Audio Lecture)
English Audio Lecture Download
During this introductory lecture, Dr Joe takes complex scientific information and insights and shares them in a simplistic and allegorical way, all with the intent of empowering you to make a difference in your own life.
Run Time: 80 minutes
Download products are not exchangeable and are non-refundable.
Preview the audio sample below before completing your purchase.
Digital Download links will deactivate after three download attempts. Please Note: We recommend that you download one file at a time to avoid any download issues.
1. Creating Your Future
2. Thinking Greater Than Your Environment
3. Your Personality Creates Your Personal Reality
4. You Are Not Doomed by Your Genetics
5. Our Three Brains - From Thinking to Doing to Being
6. DNA Experiment
7. Demystifying Meditation – The Importance of Mental Rehearsal
8. Your Body is a Protein Producing Machine
9. A Story About Overcoming Cancer
10. Creating in the Quantum Field
11. Two States of Mind: Survival vs. Creation
12. Self-Love – Becoming Free
13. The Intelligence That’s Within You
14. About Dr Joe Dispenza
Cover design by John Dispenza
The content of this audio is for educational and informational purposes only. The content should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition or disease. The case histories presented are provided for illustrative purposes only. No express or implied guarantee of results is made. Participating in any meditation may come with a certain level of risk and each person’s body response to these various activities cannot be predicted with complete accuracy. If you are currently being treated by a physician or other healthcare practitioner, or have been diagnosed with any condition or disease, please consult with that provider prior to changing, modifying, or taking part in any treatment program, including meditation work. Encephalon expressly disclaims any liability of any kind or nature relating to any person’s use of the content.
℗ 2012-2015 Encephalon, Inc. © 2012-2015 Encephalon, Inc. All Rights Reserved.