Introduction to Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself by Dr Joe Dispenza (Audio Lecture)
During this introductory lecture, Dr Joe takes complex scientific information and insights and shares them in a simplistic and allegorical way, all with the intent of empowering you to make a difference in your own life.
Approximate Time: 80 minutes
The content of this Audio is for educational and informational purposes only. The content should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition or disease. The case histories presented are provided for illustrative purposes only. No express or implied guarantee of results is made. If you are currently being treated by a physician or other healthcare practitioner for any condition or disease, please consult with that provider prior to changing or modifying any treatment program.
Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
Download products are not exchangeable and are non-refundable. Please listen to the sample below before completing your purchase.
Digital Download links will deactivate after three download attempts. Please Note: We recommend that you download one file at a time to avoid any download issues.
1. Creating Your Future
2. Thinking Greater Than Your Environment
3. Your Personality Creates Your Personal Reality
4. You Are Not Doomed by Your Genetics
5. Our Three Brains - From Thinking to Doing to Being
6. DNA Experiment
7. Demystifying Meditation – The Importance of Mental Rehearsal
8. Your Body is a Protein Producing Machine
9. A Story About Overcoming Cancer
10. Creating in the Quantum Field
11. Two States of Mind: Survival vs. Creation
12. Self-Love – Becoming Free
13. The Intelligence That’s Within You
14. About Dr. Joe Dispenza
Cover Designed by John Dispenza
© 2012-2015 ℗ 2012-2015 Encephalon, Inc. All Rights Reserved.