If you are interested in learning about your brain and body, healing, and or making changes in your life, Dr. Joe will take you on the journey of unlearning those thoughts, feelings and behaviors that have been holding you back and will fill your mind with neuroscience and fascinating case studies, to educate and empower you to have the knowledge to make everlasting changes.
Knowledge is the first step towards transformation. Doing something with that knowledge changes your life!
From learning new information to relearning new ways of being, Dr. Joe then shares specific ways to help you formulate and engage the steps to achieve your ideals and goals.
In addressing some of the most common and important questions people have about how their brain and body works in relation to healing and creating a desired life, you will learn about:
- What it means to Evolve Your Brain and How to Do It!
- Differences Between the Left and Right Hemispheres of the Brain
- Neurons and Neurotransmitters
- Parasympathetic & Sympathetic Nervous System
- Genes – Genetics – Proteins– Regeneration and Growth
- Metacognition - What is Meditation and its Biological Effects
- Becoming Conscious of Those Unconscious Thoughts that Keep Holding You Back
- Survival vs. Creation – How to Change Your Internal and External Worlds
- Overcoming the Chemical States of Anxiety, Stress and Addictions
- How Meditation Rewires Your Brain
1. Evolving Your Brain
2. Changing Your Genetics
3. The Right & Left Hemispheres of the Brain
4. What Does It Mean to Meditate
5. The Breath – Switching Nervous Systems
6. Practicing Meditation
7. The Frontal Lobe & Mental Rehearsal
8. Free Will & the Frontal Lobe
9. Overcoming Emotional Addictions
10. The Transformation Process
11. Information about Dr. Joe Dispenza
Run Time - Approximately 79 minutes
Recorded Live from Dr. Joe Dispenza's Video Q&A Sessions
Upon completion of purchase, you will be sent TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to un-zip these files after downloading, in order to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
Android Devices: Download files directly to devices.
iOS Devices: Due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (devices only, not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC computer. Then, open your files in iTunes and sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone.
Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems/versions and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to setup any download on your personal computers or devices.
However, generally speaking, if you want to listen on your smart device, you may first need to save the audio file to your computer. Next, right click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or to your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
©2013-2014 Encephalon, LLC. All Rights Reserved.