Information to Transformation Vol. 1: Turning Knowledge into Action By Dr Joe Dispenza (Audio Lecture)
Audio Lecture Download
From information to transformation, discover some of the most common and important questions people have with regard to how to make everlasting changes in their life.
Run Time: 79 Minutes
Download products are not exchangeable and are non-refundable.
Preview the audio sample below before completing your purchase.
Digital Download links will deactivate after three download attempts. Please Note: We recommend that you download one file at a time to avoid any download issues.
Knowledge is the first step towards transformation—and the actualization of that knowledge begins the process of change.
If you are interested in learning about your brain and body, healing, and/or making changes in your life, in Information to Transformation Vol. 1: Turning Knowledge into Action, Dr Joe helps you unlearn the thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that hold you back.
From learning new information to relearning new ways of being, Dr Joe shares specific techniques to help you formulate and engage the steps to achieve your ideals and goals. Educate yourself with the knowledge of neuroscience and the fascinating case studies contained within to empower yourself to make everlasting changes.
Contained in this download are some of the most common and important questions people have with regard to the relationship between their heart/brain, healing their body, and creating your desired life. You will also learn about:
• What it means to evolve your brain and how to do it
• The differences between the left and right hemispheres of the brain
• What neurons and neurotransmitters do
• The functions of the parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems
• The role of genes, genetics, and proteins for regeneration and growth
• What metacognition is and the biological effects of meditation
• Becoming conscious of the unconscious thoughts that hold you back from the life you desire
• Survival vs. creation
• How to change your internal and external worlds
• Overcoming the chemical states of anxiety, stress, and addictions
• How meditation rewires your brain
1. Evolving Your Brain
2. Changing Your Genetics
3. The Right & Left Hemispheres of the Brain
4. What Does It Mean to Meditate
5. The Breath – Switching Nervous Systems
6. Practicing Meditation
7. The Frontal Lobe & Mental Rehearsal
8. Free Will & the Frontal Lobe
9. Overcoming Emotional Addictions
10. The Transformation Process
11. Information about Dr Joe Dispenza
Recorded Live from Dr Joe's Video Q&A Sessions
Cover design by John Dispenza
The content of this audio is for educational and informational purposes only. The content should not be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition or disease. The case histories presented are provided for illustrative purposes only. No express or implied guarantee of results is made. If you are currently being treated by a physician or other healthcare practitioner for any condition or disease, please consult with that provider prior to changing or modifying any treatment program.
©2013-2014 ℗2013-2014 Encephalon, Inc. All Rights Reserved.