Information to Transformation Vol. 1: Turning Knowledge Into Action (1-CD)
Availability: In stock
If you are interested in learning about your brain and body, healing, and or making changes in your life, Dr. Joe will take you on the journey of unlearning those thoughts, feelings and behaviors that have been holding you back and will fill your mind with neuroscience and fascinating case studies, to educate and empower you to have the knowledge to make everlasting changes.
Knowledge is the first step towards transformation. Doing something with that knowledge changes your life!
From learning new information to relearning new ways of being, Dr. Joe then shares specific ways to help you formulate and engage the steps to achieve your ideals and goals.
In addressing some of the most common and important questions people have about how their brain and body works in relation to healing and creating a desired life, you will learn about:
- What it means to Evolve Your Brain and How to Do It!
- Differences Between the Left and Right Hemispheres of the Brain
- Neurons and Neurotransmitters
- Parasympathetic & Sympathetic Nervous System
- Genes – Genetics – Proteins– Regeneration and Growth
- Metacognition - What is Meditation and its Biological Effects
- Becoming Conscious of Those Unconscious Thoughts that Keep Holding You Back
- Survival vs. Creation – How to Change Your Internal and External Worlds
- Overcoming the Chemical States of Anxiety, Stress and Addictions
- How Meditation Rewires Your Brain
1. Evolving Your Brain
2. Changing Your Genetics
3. The Right & Left Hemispheres of the Brain
4. What Does It Mean to Meditate
5. The Breath – Switching Nervous Systems
6. Practicing Meditation
7. The Frontal Lobe & Mental Rehearsal
8. Free Will & the Frontal Lobe
9. Overcoming Emotional Addictions
10. The Transformation Process
11. Information about Dr. Joe Dispenza
Run Time: 79 Minutes
Recorded Live from Dr. Joe's Video Q&A Sessions
This product is also available in download format.