Changing Beliefs and Perceptions Meditation (Download)
Availability: In stock
By first understanding what beliefs are from a neurological and biological level from attending Dr. Joe's Progressive Workshop, or reading his books, you now have knowledge behind how to change those beliefs and perceptions that no longer serve you.
Your thoughts and feelings come from your past memories. If you think and feel a certain way, you begin to create an attitude. An attitude is a cycle of short-term thoughts and feelings experienced over and over again. Over time, a series of attitudes create beliefs. Beliefs are elongated states of being and tend to become subconscious. In other words, our beliefs aren’t always as conscious as we think they are. When you add beliefs together, you create a perception. Your perceptions have everything to do with the choices you make, the behaviors you exhibit, the relationships you choose and the reality you create.
During this meditation, Dr. Joe will guide you through the steps to create a coherent brain-wave state and then rewire the old hardwired programs in your brain and the emotional addictions in your body. By creating new inner experiences that are greater than the past, you will create new neural connections in your brain, and new emotional signals in your body. Biologically, the past will no longer exist, and you will have become free to live that new life that you have desired!
1. Introduction (7:25)
2. Breath (12:01)
3. Meditation (44:35)
Breathing music “Shruti’s Song” and “Return of the Rains” from the album Path of Compassion ©by Karunesh. Used by permission of Real Music®
Meditation music from the album Ambiology 5: Eden by Barry Goldstein, barrygoldsteinmusic.com
Run Time: 64 Minutes
Upon completion of purchase, you will be sent TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to un-zip these files after downloading, in order to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
Android Devices: Download files directly to devices.
iOS Devices: Due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (devices only, not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC computer. Then, open your files in iTunes and sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone.
Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems/versions and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to setup any download on your personal computers or devices.
However, generally speaking, if you want to listen on your smart device, you may first need to save the audio file to your computer. Next, right click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or to your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
©2013-2015 Encephalon, LLC. All Rights Reserved.