English Download - Foreign Languages Click Here
These guided meditations are a part of Dr. Joe's four-week program discussed in the book, Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself.
The meditations are designed to move you from the analytical Beta brain-wave state to the state of Alpha, and develop your ability to sustain coherent brain-wave patterns. By placing your awareness on different parts of your body “in space” and on “the space around your body,” as instructed by Dr. Dispenza, you are altering your brain so that you enter into the operating system of your subconscious mind—where unwanted habits and programs exist.
The first objective is to learn to stay present and make meditation a skill. Each week you will add a new section to your meditation. By then end of the four weeks, you do the entire meditation. It is then from this new present state that you will change something emotionally or physically about yourself or create new experiences in your life and therefore create the life you desire!
Mental Rehearsal: Building a New Neural Network. “Although I have mapped out a suggested four-week program for you to learn the entire process, please take as much time as you need to practice each step until it becomes familiar. The best pace to set is one that is comfortable, so you never feel overwhelmed. Please take your time and build a strong foundation. When you can concentrate on what you're doing without letting your thoughts wander to any extraneous stimuli, you will come to a point when your body actually aligns with your mind. Now your new skill will become easier and easier to do. The ingredients of learning, attention, instruction, and practice will develop an associated neural network to reflect your intentions.”
For further information regarding the purpose and benefits of these meditations, please refer to Chapter 9 – 13 in Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One. The written form of these Meditations may be found in Appendices A, B and C.
1. Introduction to Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself Book Meditations (2:59)
2. Water Rising Meditation (70:37) Song: Celestial Abode Album: Bija
1. Body Parts -Space Meditation (74:21) Song: Bija Album: Bija
Run Time: 148 Minutes
Also Available in CD Format.
*Android Devices - Download files directly to devices.
*iOS Devices - Due to Apple Software Restrictions on Mobile devices (not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC computer. Then, open your files in iTunes and sync to your iPod, iPad or iPhone.
Upon completion of the purchase, you will be sent TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audiobooks) come in zip folders. You will need to unzip these files after downloading, in order to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
- If you whish to listen to this audio file on your smart device, you may first need to save the file on to your computer. Next, right click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or to your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
Please Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems, versions and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to set up any download on your personal computers or devices.
There are two meditations that you can choose from each day. You only need to do one per day. Dr. Joe has provided two different inductions so that you can vary your meditation routine. Each meditation is split into four sections so that you can become familiar with each step and then build on skill level from your previous week.
Please Note: You may want to first fast forward to the times listed below to familiarize yourself with what the bells sound like before listening to the meditation for the first time.
1. For the First Week:
Start the meditation and continue until you hear a bell. Do this portion of the meditation every day for the first week.
Water Rising: (24 minutes)
Body Parts - Space: (28 minutes)
2. For the Second Week:
Start at the beginning, continue through the first bell, and then continue until you hear the second bell and then stop at the second bell. Do this portion of the meditation every day for the second week.
Water Rising: (35 minutes)
Body Parts – Space: (39 minutes)
3. For the Third Week:
Start at the beginning, continue through the first bell, continue through the second bell, and then stop at the third bell. Do this portion of the meditation every day for the third week.
Water Rising: (48 minutes)
Body Parts - Space: (51 minutes)
4. For the Fourth Week:
Start at the beginning, continue through the first bell, continue through the second bell, continue through the third bell, and then continue through to the end. Do this portion of the meditation every day for the fourth week.
Water Rising: (71 minutes)
Body Parts - Space: (74 minutes)
©2015 Encephalon, Inc. All Rights Reserved.