English Download - Foreign Languages Click Here
Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself Audio Book is a convenient way to learn information. Once you break the habit of being yourself and truly change your mind, your life will never be the same!
You are not doomed by your genes and hardwired to be a certain way for the rest of your life. New science is emerging that empowers all human beings to create the reality they choose.
In Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One, Dr. Joe bridges the gap between the sciences of quantum physics, neuroscience, brain chemistry, biology, and genetics to show you what is truly possible. Not only will you be given the necessary knowledge to change any aspect of yourself, but you will be taught the step-by-step tools to apply what you learn to make measurable changes in any area of your life.
“We’re in the midst of an unparalleled new era of personal growth, in which a productive feedback loop has been established between the latest discoveries of neuroscience and the ancient practices of meditation. Dr. Joe Dispenza’s new book masterfully yet clearly explains the ‘hard science’ of how our brains and bodies work. He then applies it practically in a four-week program of fundamental personal change, showing how we can use a structured meditation program to rewire our neural network for creativity and joy consciously.”
— Dawson Church, Ph.D., Bestselling author of The Genie in Your Genes
“In Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself, Dr. Joe Dispenza explores the energetic aspects of reality with sound science and provides the reader with the necessary tools to make important positive changes in their life. Anyone who reads this book and applies the steps will benefit from their efforts. Its cutting-edge content is explained in a simple language that is accessible to anyone, and provides a user-friendly guide for sustained change from the inside out.”
— Rollin McCraty, Ph.D., Director of Research, HeartMath Research Center
"Dr. Joe Dispenza brings us the manual for becoming a divine creator! He makes the brain science practical; he shows us how to break free of the grip of our emotions to create happy, healthy, and abundant lives, and how to finally dream our world into being. I've been waiting for this book for a long time!"
— Alberto Villoldo, Ph.D., author of Power Up Your Brain and Shaman, Healer, Sage
"As a semiretired psychologist who has thought about many of these issues for years, I have to admit that [this book] will likely change some long-held beliefs in the field of psychology. Dr. Joe's conclusions, which are well-grounded in neuroscience, challenge our ideas of who we think we are and what we think is even possible. A brilliant and uplifting book."
— Dr. Allan Botkin, clinical psychologist; author of Induced After-Death Communication
"Dr. Joe Dispenza's entertaining and highly accessible manual for rewiring your mental and emotional circuitry carries a simple but potent message: what you think today determines how you live tomorrow."
— Lynne McTaggart, best-selling author of The Field, The Intention Experiment, and The Bond
Read by Adam Boyce
Audio CD - 11 Disks
Includes All Book Diagrams
Run Time: 10 hours 40 minutes
Also Available in CD Format
Book Companion Meditations Available:
Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself Book Meditations - 2-CD Set Version
Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself Book Meditations - Download Version
*Android Devices - Download files directly to devices.
*iOS Devices - Apple users who have upgraded their mobile devices to iOS 13/iPadOS can download directly to their device. Please choose to "download" not "view."
For those that have not upgraded to iOS 13 or iPadOS, due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC and then transfer to your device using iTunes.
Upon completion of the purchase, you will receive TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to unzip these files after downloading, to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
- If you wish to listen to this audio file on your smart device, you may first need to save the file on to your computer. Next, right-click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
Please Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems, versions, and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to set up any download on your personal computers or devices.
©2015 Encephalon, Inc. All Rights Reserved.