English Download - Foreign Languages Click Here
Are you ready to break a habit or addiction?
You keep making the same choices over and over again to feel comfortable and stay with the known. It’s now time to stop and learn how to become free from those unwanted habits such as smoking, overeating, judging yourself or others, watching too much television or video-gaming, procrastinating, bad relationships or other self-limiting ways.
Dr. Joe will guide you to become conscious of your unconscious thoughts which lead you to make the same non-serving choices. He will then empower you with new tools to remove old cues and triggers. During this meditation, he will engage you in an exercise so that you will feel different and thus able to make new choices daily that serve you to your greatest potential.
1. Introduction (9:58)
2. Meditation (60:00)*
*Once Dr. Joe finishes the guided meditation, the music will continue for you to integrate your meditation for as long as you like or for you to lay down and fall asleep.
Run Time: 70 Minutes
Music by Barry Goldstein, Song: Alchemy, barrygoldsteinmusic.com
Also Available in CD Format.
*Android Devices - Download files directly to devices.
*iOS Devices - Apple users who have upgraded their mobile devices to iOS 13/iPadOS can download directly to their device. Please choose to "download" not "view."
For those that have not upgraded to iOS 13 or iPadOS, due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC and then transfer to your device using iTunes.
Upon completion of the purchase, you will be sent TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to unzip these files after downloading, in order to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
- If you wish to listen to this audio file on your smart device, you may first need to save the file on to your computer. Next, right click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or to your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
Please Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems, versions and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to set up any download on your personal computers or devices.
©2019 Encephalon, Inc. All Rights Reserved.