By engaging Blessing of the Energy Centers I and number II meditations, you will now have the training and a neuronet with the ability to sit still, be in the present moment, and you are able to rest your attention in each one of the body’s centers. And by practicing Blessing of the Energy Centers I and than II, you now have the knowledge and the experiences to be able to engage Blessing of the Energy Centers III.
All frequency carries information and the majority of these frequencies exists beyond our daily senses. But they exist, science knows that. During this meditation, you will learn to sense, or tune into each of the different frequency centers just like tuning a radio dial.
Deepening the understanding of Blessing of the Energy Centers, Dr. Joe will guide you through the next steps of being open and tuning in and receiving information, receiving energy, and receiving a new consciousness to heal and create.
The music played during this mediation was specifically created with a different vibrational frequency for each one of the body’s centers.
1. Explanation (16:44)
2. Meditation (53:51)
Run Time: 71 Minutes
Music by Barry Goldstein, Album: Secret Language, barrygoldsteinmusic.com
Upon completion of purchase, you will be sent TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to un-zip these files after downloading, in order to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
Android Devices: Download files directly to devices.
iOS Devices: Due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (devices only, not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC computer. Then, open your files in iTunes and sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone.
Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems/versions and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to setup any download on your personal computers or devices.
However, generally speaking, if you want to listen on your smart device, you may first need to save the audio file to your computer. Next, right click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or to your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
©2016 Encephalon, LLC. All Rights Reserved.