Album used for meditation music.
The dictionary defines Genesis as: “The time or circumstances of something coming into being.” The intention put into this CD by composer/Sound healer Barry Goldstein is that the tones and frequencies weaved within this piece pave the way to creation, rejuvenation, and new beginnings. The most ethereal and minimalist of all of the Ambiology series, this CD is the perfect companion for those who are looking for non-distracting, transformational music. Genesis creates the feeling of a comfortable blanket on a winter’s day, engulfing the listener with the feelings of safety and nurturing, and the ability to move through fears and delve into new territories.
Like all of the Ambiology series, “Genesis” is composed at a tempo that is consistent with your heart at a relaxed state and is one hour of continuous, lush, ambient, music composed by Grammy-Award winning producer Barry Goldstein. It is great for:
• Creating and assisting in manifesting new creations in one’s life
• Moving through blocks in the Emotional, Mental, Physical, and Spiritual bodies to assist in the healing process
• Assisting in relieving stress associated with chronic and terminal illness
• Sleeping disorders and challenges
• Relaxation and meditation
• Stress relief
• Massage therapy
• Dental, medical and chiropractic offices
• Reiki, reflexology, acupuncture and all types of energy work
1. Genesis (1:00:01)
Upon completion of purchase, you will be sent TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to un-zip these files after downloading, in order to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
Android Devices: Download files directly to devices.
iOS Devices: Due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (devices only, not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC computer. Then, open your files in iTunes and sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone.
Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems/versions and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to setup any download on your personal computers or devices.
However, generally speaking, if you want to listen on your smart device, you may first need to save the audio file to your computer. Next, right click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or to your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.