Album used for meditation music.
The first CD in the 5 album Ambiology series. This music takes the listener into a deep state of relaxation using its lush, long tones and ambient textures. Composed at a tempo consistent with your heart at a relaxed state, the "Heart" naturally brings the listener's breathing back to a it's natural rhythm. The one-hour composition brings the listener to an environment where releasing stress, healing and achieving meditative states are accomplished.
Composed by Grammy award-winning Producer Barry Goldstein whose works have graced major films, television and received rave reviews in papers such as Billboard and The Daily news. "The center of who we are lives within us, in our heart. Let go with each breath you take and let the deep tones permeate your heart. Feel a sense of calm engulf you as a relaxed state becomes your new rhythm."
1. The Heart (1:00:00)
Run Time: 60 minutes
Upon completion of purchase, you will be sent TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to un-zip these files after downloading, in order to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
Android Devices: Download files directly to devices.
iOS Devices: Due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (devices only, not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC computer. Then, open your files in iTunes and sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone.
Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems/versions and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to setup any download on your personal computers or devices.
However, generally speaking, if you want to listen on your smart device, you may first need to save the audio file to your computer. Next, right click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or to your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.