Album used for meditation music.
The first CD in the 6 album Ambiology series. This music takes the listener into a deep state of relaxation using its lush, long tones and ambient textures. Composed at a tempo consistent with your heart at a relaxed state, the "Heart" naturally brings the listener's breathing back to its natural rhythm. The one-hour composition brings the listener to an environment where releasing stress, healing and achieving meditative states are accomplished.
Composed by Grammy award-winning Producer Barry Goldstein whose works have graced major films, television and received rave reviews in papers such as Billboard and The Daily news. "The center of who we are lives within us, in our heart. Let go with each breath you take and let the deep tones permeate your heart. Feel a sense of calm engulf you as a relaxed state becomes your new rhythm."
1. The Heart (1:00:00)
Run Time: 60 minutes
Also Available in CD Format.
*Android Devices - Download files directly to devices.
*iOS Devices - Apple users who have upgraded their mobile devices to iOS 13/iPadOS can download directly to their device. Please choose to "download" not "view."
For those that have not upgraded to iOS 13 or iPadOS, due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC and then transfer to your device using iTunes.
Upon completion of the purchase, you will receive TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to unzip these files after downloading, to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
- If you wish to listen to this audio file on your smart device, you may first need to save the file on to your computer. Next, right-click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
Please Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems, versions, and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to set up any download on your personal computers or devices.