Dr Joe Advanced Follow Up Retreat - Volunteer Program
Are you interested in making a difference, and being more involved in the Dr Joe Community? Are you ready to serve selflessly?
The role of the Volunteer Team is extremely important and integral to the running of our events. Volunteers are the first point of contact each day for our participants, their initial interaction with you will set the tone for the remainder of the day. We are looking for selfless individuals who are ready to serve others and put their own needs aside and are highly focused, and ready to make a difference. Our volunteers are open hearted, loving, and adaptable to last minute changes. Volunteers share Dr Joe’s vision and mission, they are dedicated students, and examples of the work.
Participants attend our retreats for many different reasons, mostly all come to experience change. Some participants will have been to many retreats before and know what to expect, whilst others will be joining us for the very first time.
Volunteers are required to assist with various duties: managing doors, greeting the delegates, app & info support to mention just a few. For each Retreat, we also require volunteer services from Medical Assists (Doctors) and Psychotherapists. Volunteer duties may differ from Retreat to Retreat, as well as per location.
Our volunteers generously donate their time and effort, provide a selfless and seamless service to our participants, and lovingly support our onsite Event team.
If selected to volunteer, in exchange for your services, you will receive a special discounted rate for this Advanced Follow Up Retreat, volunteer discounts are 40% off the regular retreat price.
Please note: All Volunteers must have previously volunteered at TWO Week Long Advanced Retreats AND attended at least ONE previous Advanced Follow Up Retreat.
Our Volunteers emanate the following qualities:
- Open hearted
$ 689.00 USD + Local Taxes
In order to be considered for this opportunity, please be aware of the following requirements:
- All Volunteers must have previously volunteered at TWO Week Long Advanced Retreats AND attended at least ONE previous Advanced Follow Up Retreat.
- You must be 18 years or over when the retreat begins.
- You must arrive by 9:15 a.m. on the day of the event, and stay until 7:00 p.m. on the last day of the event.
- Please be aware, we have very early morning starts and late evening finishes. All volunteers are required during these times.
- Although, we do our best to assign an equal number of hours amongst the Volunteer Team, days may be longer, and you may be asked to help or assist with duties other than your original schedule during the Retreat.
- We do our very best to ensure that you can participate in most of the Retreat, including the Meditations, but there will be times where you will be required to assist, primarily these will be the Walking Meditations and the Coherence Healings.
Please do not submit an application if you are unable to comply with the above criteria. Also, please ensure you are 100% committed to Volunteering before completing the application.
Volunteer opportunities will fill up fast.
This is not confirmation of being selected to volunteer, this is confirmation that we have received your application.
Once selected, you will need to complete and pay for your Volunteer Registration using your private Volunteer Registration Link (the discount will be applied during checkout). If you do not register within the stated time frame, your space will be given to the next available person on the waiting list. If your application is denied, you will be informed before our Retreat opens for General Registration.
- Travel, accommodation, and meals not covered in the Retreat are at your own cost, and not included in the Registration fee.
- Before applying, please read and fully understand all of the above information.
- ONE Volunteer application needs to be completed for each Retreat you are interested in volunteering at, this allows the selection process to be fair to everyone that applies.
- Please fill out the online application in its entirety.
- Your application confirmation is not a guarantee that you will be selected.
- You must be able to commit to both the arrival and departure requirements.
Thank you for helping us to help change people's lives.
Volunteer Applications are now closed. If you wish to join the waitlist, please click the link above.
Please note: you will only be contacted if a Volunteer place becomes available.