Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing The Uncommon
The author of the New York Times bestseller New York TimesYou Are the Placebo, as well as Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself and Evolve Your Brain, draws on research conducted at his advanced workshops since 2012 to explore how common people are doing the uncommon to transform themselves and their lives. Becoming Supernatural marries some of the most profound scientific information with ancient wisdom to show how people like you and me can experience a more mystical life.
Readers will learn that we are, quite literally supernatural by nature if given the proper knowledge and instruction, and when we learn how to apply that information through various meditations, we should experience a greater expression of our creative abilities; that we have the capacity to tune in to frequencies beyond our material world and receive more orderly coherent streams of consciousness and energy; that we can intentionally change our brain chemistry to initiate profoundly mystical transcendental experiences; and how, if we do this enough times, we can develop the skill of creating a more efficient, balanced, healthy body, a more unlimited mind, and greater access to the realms of spiritual truth. Topics include:* Demystifying the body’s 7 energy centers and how you can balance them to heal
* How to free yourself from the past by reconditioning your body to a new mind
* How you can create reality in the generous present moment by changing your energy
* The difference between third-dimension creation and fifth-dimension creation
* The secret science of the pineal gland and its role in accessing mystical realms of reality
* The distinction between Space-Time vs. Time-Space realities and much more
Using tools and disciplines ranging from cutting-edge physics to practical exercises such as a walking meditation, Dr. Joe offers nothing less than a program for stepping outside our physical reality and into the quantum field of infinite possibilities.
United States Hay House Publicity Manager
Manager, Publicity & Book Marketing
Price: USA $27.99
Format: 6" x 9" Hardcover
Instructions: Right Click on Links Below. Click "Save Link As" option. Chose where you would like to save
the following documents/photos (on your desktop or other folder). Click on "Save" button
About the Author
Joe Dispenza, D.C. is an international lecturer, researcher, corporate consultant, author, and educator who has been invited to speak in more than 32 countries on five continents. As a lecturer and educator, he is driven by the conviction that each of us has the potential for greatness and unlimited abilities. In his easy-to-understand, encouraging, and compassionate style, he has educated thousands of people, detailing how they can rewire their brains and recondition their bodies to make lasting changes.
In addition to offering a variety of online courses and teleclasses, he has personally taught three-day progressive workshops and five-day advanced workshops in the U.S. and abroad. Starting in 2018, his workshops will become week-long offerings, and the content of the progressive and advanced workshops will be available online. (To learn more, please visit the events section at: www.drjoedispenza.com.) Dr. Joe is also a faculty member at Quantum University in Honolulu, Hawaii; the Omega Institute for Holistic Studies in Rhinebeck, New York; and Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health in Stockbridge, Massachusetts. He’s also an invited chair of the research committee at Life University in Atlanta, Georgia.
As a researcher, Dr. Joe’s passion can be found at the intersection of the latest findings from the fields of neuroscience, epigenetics, and quantum physics to explore the science behind spontaneous remissions. He uses that knowledge to help people heal themselves of illnesses, chronic conditions, and even terminal diseases so they can enjoy a more fulfilled and happy life, as well as evolve their consciousness. At his advanced workshops around the world, he has partnered with other scientists to perform extensive research on the effects of meditation, including epigenetic testing, brain mapping with electroencephalograms (EEGs), and individual energy field testing with a gas discharge visualization (GDV) machine. His research also includes measuring both heart coherence with HeartMath monitors and the energy present in the workshop environment before, during, and after events with a GDV Sputnik sensor.
As a corporate consultant, Dr. Joe gives on-site lectures and workshops for businesses and corporations interested in using neuroscientific principles to boost employees’ creativity, innovation, productivity, and more. His corporate program also includes private coaching for upper management. Dr. Joe has personally trained and certified a group of more than 70 corporate trainers who teach his model of transformation to companies around the world. He also recently began certifying independent coaches to use his model of change with their own clients.
As a NY Times best-selling author, Dr. Joe has written You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter (Hay House, 2014), which explores our ability to heal without drugs or surgery, but rather by thought alone. He has also written Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One (Hay House, 2012) and Evolve Your Brain: The Science of Changing Your Mind (2007), both of which detail the neuroscience of change and epigenetics. Becoming Supernatural is Dr. Joe’s fourth book. His film appearances include HEAL (2017); E-Motion (2014); Sacred Journey of the Heart (2012); People v. the State of Illusion (2011); What IF – The Movie (2010); Unleashing Creativity (2009); and What the #$*! Do We Know? & Down the Rabbit Hole, extended DVD version (2005).
Dr. Joe received a B.S. from Evergreen State College and his doctor of chiropractic degree from Life University, where he graduated with honors. His postgraduate training covered neurology, neuroscience, brain function and chemistry, cellular biology, memory formation, and aging and longevity. Dr. Joe can be contacted at: www.drjoedispenza.com.
Segment Ideas & Talking Points
- Each of us possess the anatomy, chemistry, and physiology we need to become supernatural. We were born with it.
- There is incredible scientific data that proves that meditation changes our biology in real time.
- Keys to embracing a greater awareness of yourself and who you are in this world—identifying the connection between you and the greater world impact.
- Developing heart coherence to create a magnet energy that extends from our heart, outside our body.
- Heart coherence happens when the heart and the brain make a neutral connection and function
optimally in a balanced and coordinated manner.
- When the heart is beating in a such an orderly, coherence fashion, it brings the Autonomic Nervous System into coherence, which in turn improves our brain functions by causing us to feel more creative, focused, rational, aware and open to learning.
- Self-organizing intelligence –What is it? How is it tapped?
- Intelligence must be organizing its energy and matter into form and unifying all the forces of nature to create such one.
- That intelligence, that energy, is the quantum or unified field.
- When we enter the Quantum, we experience the following changes in the brain:
- 1. The neocortex, the seat of your conscious mind-slows down, becomes less aroused, and works in a more holistic fashion.
- 2. Our brain waves move into a slower frequency- from beta brain waves to coherence alpha and theta brain waves.
- How does meditation move us beyond the analytical mind?
- What separates the conscious mind from the subconscious mind?
- How does consciousness activate neurologic tissue?
- HRV (Heart Rate Variability): Communication between the Heart and Brain
- The heart contains nerves from both branches of the ANS (Autonomic Nervous System), which means any and every change in both the parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems affects the way the heart works on a beat-to-beat basis.
- Changes in HRV can show that a person is opening their heart and maintaining elevated emotions like gratitude, inspiration, joy, kindness, appreciation and compassion, which cause the heart to beat in a coherent fashion.
- Living Heart Centered: the body believes that the emotion you are embracing is coming from an experience in your environment.
- What is a “Mind Movie?” How does creating one affect healing?
- By purposefully pairing very powerful and moving images of your future adding words and phrases to reinforce the content, and combining them with elevated emotions and inspiring music, you create long-term memories that move your biology out of the past and into the future.