Dr. Joe Dispenza
Latest Event News and Information
Please Bookmark This Page.
We will regularly update this page with important information regarding how to prepare for your event with Dr. Joe. We will also notify you by email of any changes and post them here. At the end of your event, we will post the music and meditations along with any resources that Dr. Joe shared with you during the workshop.
Dreamtime III: Awake in the Dream
QUALIFICATIONS: In order to qualify for this event, you must have previously completed an Week Long Advanced Retreat or an Advanced Workshop with Dr. Joe.
Mercure Hotel MOA Berlin
Stephanstrasse 41 10559
Book your room now! Please refer to your welcome email for details.
Telephone: 0049 30 39 40 43 888
Single Rate: €119 Euros
Double Rate: €133 Euros for two peoplePlease inquire with the hotel if you are interested in extending your stay.
Rooms are based on availability.
Thursday Evening: Welcome Dinner
Friday & Saturday: Breakfast, Dinner, & 2 Coffee/Tea Breaks
Sunday: Breakfast Lunch $ Coffee/Tea Break
*Lunch is on your own on Friday and Saturday. Due to the unique Dreamtime schedule, there will be plenty of free time for you to enjoy several lunch dining options during the day when the workshop is not in session
- Registration & Doors Open: Thursday January 17th 4:00 PM
- Welcome Session: Thursday January 17th 5:00 PM (Come dressed as your Future Self!)
- Welcome Dinner: Thursday January 17th 7:00 PM
- First Dreamtime Session: Thursday Evening 11:00 PM
- Friday - Sunday: Dr. Joe asks that you remain timeless
- Workshop Ends: Sunday January 20th approx. 6:00 PM
Come Dressed as Your Future Self!
It has now become a tradition at the start of our Advanced Follow Up workshops, for those who desire, to come dressed in Costume. Think about what you would like to create for your future and then embody your future by wearing it at our Welcome Session on Thursday January 17th starting at 5:00pm.
Have some fun as you start to work on those manifestations of your next future self!
Please note that once a meditation is started there will be no admittance into the room. Furthermore, if you need to leave a meditation at any time, for any reason, you will not be able to re-enter the room. We understand emergencies happen, but we cannot disrupt the group. Please try to use the bathroom well beforehand and/or at breaks.
In the coming weeks leading up to the event, you will receive an email invitation to download our event Attendee Hub mobile app. It has all the important information you'll need, along with features to enhance your event experience! Simply follow the instructions in the email.
Reserved seats are not provided. Every morning each participant chooses their seat for the current day. At the end of each day, you will be asked to remove your belongings. Anything left will go to the Lost & Found.
What I might need?
* Journal, Note Pad and Pens
* Pillow, Blanket and/or Towel – if you would like to sit on the floor for mental rehearsals/meditations
* Eye Shade – if you would like to block out the light during the mental rehearsals/meditations
* Headphones - Bring your favorite/best headphones (full cup over ear) or earbuds (in-ear) for Mind Movies
7- 10 days after the event we will add the following resources to this page: Music Track links to purchase from Amazon of all the music that Dr Joe used, Video links for the inspirational videos shown by Dr Joe, Advanced Workshop & other Event Info, Product Info, Facebook Page, Student Forum, NCS info, etc.
* Please turn off your cell phones during the entire event!
* No recording, per our publisher’s request. If we find anyone recording during the workshop, we will nicely ask you to discontinue recording and delete any files.
* Temperature: We do our best to keep the room comfortable, so if today is too cold for you, prepare for tomorrow by dressing in layers or bring a blanket.
* For the comfort of your fellow students, we ask you to please refrain from wearing strong colognes deodorants, lotions, essential oils, or perfumes while at the workshop.
* Music: Dr Joe likes to use music to fill the space during meditations so that you can go deeper. If you have any sensitivity to sound, please move away from the speakers.
* If you need any assistance please find a staff member.
* We will have a Lost & Found at the event should any of your items go missing.
We encourage you to take photos before and after the workshop and during breaks to share with family and friends and as a reminder of your workshop experience. When posting to Social Media, please use the Hashtags: #drjoe, #drjoedispenza or #whereintheworldisdrjoe. Please note however that photo, video, & audio recordings during the workshop and of Dr. Joe's slides, visual presentation, whiteboards and banners on the wall is strictly forbidden.
The Product Store will be open during certain times throughout the event. You will be notified of the exact store hours at the workshop.
REFUNDS: Due to the stringent booking arrangements and commitments required by our outside venues and in order to pass along special rates to our guests, refunds will only be allowed until December 17th, 2018.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we must commit to the hotel venue for all registrants right away. Please be absolutely sure of your commitment before completing your registration for
this event. Again, NO refunds allowed after December 17th, 2018.
REGISTRATIONS ARE NONTRANSFERABLE. Please do not sell your ticket to anyone! This includes personal friends or family, or anyone on social media. We have a very strict qualification process for these events. Registration must be in the name of the qualified registrant upon arrival at the event or the ticket will not be valid.