Imagine a low cost, non-invasive treatment that benefits many medical conditions. Music as medicine is getting more and more attention in the medical world as we begin to uncover the possibilities of prescribing specific music for specific conditions. In this leading-edge presentation, Barry Goldstein unveils new science and research, revealing the true potential of music in the healing process. Barry then bridges the science into experiential processes that address the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies and can be used as transformational tools to improve quality of life.
For over 25 years Barry Goldstein has been immersed in the compositional, vibrational and production aspects of music. He has brought his knowledge of frequency, resonance, entrainment, and harmonics into his healing with his music series “Ambiology” which is being used globally in hospitals, hospices, medical offices and by individuals. His musical experience spans many styles and genres from Co-Producing the Grammy Award-winning track "69 Freedom” special with Les Paul for Best Rock Instrumental in 2005 to providing original ambient music for Shirley Maclaine, Neale Donald Walsh, Gregg Braden, and Dr. Joe Dispenza.
• History of music as a healing tool
• Cutting-edge research studies on music in medicine
• Powerful experiential processes incorporating the use of entrainment and harmonics to increase your coherence and heart awareness
• Vibrational music incorporating the science of chanting
• New technologies incorporating frequency medicine
• The Future of Musical Prescriptions
• New frequencies and tunings in music
• Conversation with Jeffery Fannin Ph.D.
• Live Concert Footage- “The Moment”
Format: DVD (NTSC)
Run Time: 65 minutes
Recorded Live at Dr. Joe Dispenza's Advanced Workshop, Englewood, Colorado.
Also Available on Amazon.com