English Download - Foreign Languages Click Here
The purpose and explanation of this meditation can be found in Dr. Joe's Progressive Workshop, or Chapter 9 in Becoming Supernatural. Therefore, this meditation is recommended for those that have this knowledge and understand the mechanics behind it, and how it may help you.
Traditional Buddhist teachings identify four meditation postures: sitting, walking, standing, and lying down. All four are profound means of cultivating the calm and clear mindfulness of the present moment and can be used to create your future destiny now.
The purpose of a walking meditation is to train the mind to stay present while the body is in motion. Each step is in freedom, peace, health, joy, and self-liberation. You will start each affirmation by standing still and becoming heart-centered. You will then open your eyes and become transfixed on the limitless horizon and start walking into your future, creating the experience here and now.
1. Meditation (75:53)
Instructional Booklet Enclosed - Downloadable PDF
Music by Ben Leinbach with Manose, Tina Malia, Outlaw Dervish, Hans Christian, and Joshua Levy, www.benleinbach.com Songs: The Abyss, Earth, Entheos Ambient, Cerulean Version 2, Entheos Trance, Drift with Didjeridoo.
Music by 407 Music, Song: A New Beginning
Also Available in CD Format.
*Android Devices - Download files directly to devices.
*iOS Devices - Apple users who have upgraded their mobile devices to iOS 13/iPadOS can download directly to their device. Please choose to "download" not "view."
For those that have not upgraded to iOS 13 or iPadOS, due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC and then transfer to your device using iTunes.
Upon completion of the purchase, you will receive TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to unzip these files after downloading, to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
- If you wish to listen to this audio file on your smart device, you may first need to save the file on to your computer. Next, right-click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
Please Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems, versions, and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to set up any download on your personal computers or devices.
The Walking Meditation
Begin by finding a quiet space in nature. Disconnect from your external environment and anchor yourself in the present moment by closing your eyes. Acknowledge your heart center, where the soul and heart intersect with the unified field and bring elevated emotions such as gratitude, joy, inspiration, compassion, love, and so on to this center. If you are going to believe in your new future with all of your heart, it needs to be open and activated.
For more tools to help you step into a supernatural state, all the time, pick up Becoming Supernatural, now in paperback.
©2015-2019 Encephalon, Inc. All Rights Reserved.