English Download - Foreign Languages Click Here
This meditation is designed for students who have already been practicing Walking Meditation 1 by Dr. Joe. Please be sure to read Becoming Supernatural and have an understanding of the pineal gland before engaging.
Traditional Buddhist teachings identify four meditation postures: sitting, walking, standing, and lying down. All four are profound means of cultivating a calm and clear mindfulness of the present moment and can be used to create your future destiny now.
During this meditation, Dr. Joe will guide you through the upper energy centers of your body to create wonderful, mystical experiences. You will start each affirmation by standing still with your eyes closed and becoming heart-centered. You will then open your eyes and fix your gaze on the limitless horizon as you begin to walk. Resonating and radiating each step as the greatest ideal and expression of yourself, you will walk as if you have mastered your life, have everything you have ever wanted, and know that power of the universe exists within you and is radiating through you.
1. Introduction (9:22)
2. Meditation (61:07)
Run Time: 71 Minutes
Music by Barry Goldstein, BarryGoldsteinMusic.com Album: Walking with the Divine
Also Available in CD Format.
*Android Devices - Download files directly to devices.
*iOS Devices - Apple users who have upgraded their mobile devices to iOS 13/iPadOS can download directly to their device. Please choose to "download" not "view."
For those that have not upgraded to iOS 13 or iPadOS, due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC and then transfer to your device using iTunes.
Upon completion of the purchase, you will receive TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to unzip these files after downloading, to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
- If you wish to listen to this audio file on your smart device, you may first need to save the file on to your computer. Next, right-click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
Please Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems, versions, and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to set up any download on your personal computers or devices.
©2016 Encephalon, Inc. All Rights Reserved.