It’s time to stop being defined by your past and to create a whole new future!
By following these simple morning and evening exercises, you will get to know yourself better. You will start to notice changes in your mental and physical health including: lower stress levels, healthier immune system, increased memory, concentration and energy. Living in the present moment will also help your self-esteem and improve your overall mood. The morning mediation will help you to prepare mentally for the day ahead. In the evening, relax and simply follow the guided meditation to stay on target and ease your mind and body into restful sleep. Each day, Dr. Joe will guide you step-by-step to create your new vision of the future and goals. He will help you take possibilities from the Quantum field and turn them into real life experiences.
1. Introduction (14:07)
2. Morning Meditation (23:53)
3. Evening Meditation (23:20)
Time: 61 Minutes
Music Composed and Produced by Barry Goldstein, barrygoldsteinmusic.com
Morning Music Song: Attuning and Aligning, Album: The Heart Codes
Evening Music Song: Alpha Evening, Album: The Secret Language of the Heart
Upon completion of purchase, you will be sent TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to un-zip these files after downloading, in order to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
Android Devices: Download files directly to devices.
iOS Devices: Due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (devices only, not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC computer. Then, open your files in iTunes and sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone.
Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems/versions and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to setup any download on your personal computers or devices.
However, generally speaking, if you want to listen on your smart device, you may first need to save the audio file to your computer. Next, right click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or to your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
©2015 Encephalon, LLC All Rights Reserved.