English Download - Foreign Languages Click Here
Each release of the Blessing of the Energy Centers Meditation is an advancement from the previous one. In order to receive the best benefits from this meditation, please start by practicing Volumes 1 – 3 before engaging number 4.
All dis-ease is a lowering of frequency and incoherent messages being sent between your brain and body and within your body’s internal systems, organs, tissues and cells. When your body loses its vital energy, the field around your body shrinks and you become more matter, less energy and your body loses its charge. This mediation was designed to raise the frequency of your body, to unfold and surrender into the Unified Field, and to bring energy and coherence back to you and your body.
Advancing the teaching and engaging you in different techniques, Dr. Joe will now guide you through the practice of attuning and aligning your energy centers all at once, raising your body’s frequency and coherence, and giving you a deeper sense of oneness, wholeness and a healthier feeling you!
1. Explanation (10:55)
2. Meditation (65:08)
Run Time: 76 Minutes
Breathing Music by Barry Goldstein, Song: Freedom | Album: Ignite the Heart Vol. 2
Meditation Music by Barry Goldstein, Song: The Divine Universe,
Meditation Music by Remko Arentz, Album: Trance
*Android Devices - Download files directly to devices.
*iOS Devices - Apple users who have upgraded their mobile devices to iOS 13/iPadOS can download directly to their device. Please choose to "download" not "view."
For those that have not upgraded to iOS 13 or iPadOS, due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC and then transfer to your device using iTunes.
Upon completion of the purchase, you will be sent TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to unzip these files after downloading, in order to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
- If you wish to listen to this audio file on your smart device, you may first need to save the file on to your computer. Next, right click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or to your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
Please Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems, versions and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to set up any download on your personal computers or devices.
©2017 Encephalon, Inc. All Rights Reserved.