English Download - Foreign Languages Click Here
How come, in the process of change, you have good intentions and then fail to meet your goals? In The Reinvention of Self, Dr. Dispenza shares scientific insights, tools, and ideas as to how you can achieve your goals and make transformational changes in your life from the inside out!
The Reinvention of Self: A Guide to Changing Your Reality from the Inside Out, is the second volume in the Q&A Audio Series by Dr. Joe Dispenza.
Dr. Dispenza answers questions such as:
What does it mean to reinvent ourselves, and how can that be done?
How does a new personality create a new personal reality?
How can Meditation help us in the process of change?
How do we change the emotional bonds that we have with other people?
When we find the emotional blocks, how do we deal with them?
CD 1 Title Tracks:
The Role of the Frontal Lobe in the Process of Creation or Reinvention
The Importance of Basic Meditation and/or Mental Rehearsal
Law of Attraction Function in the Quantum Field
How Our Thoughts Create Our Reality
CD 2 Title Tracks:
Process of Surrendering to a Greater Mind
Reinventing Ourselves and Creating
A New Personality, a New Reality
Starting Out with Good Intentions
Breaking Your Emotional Bonds & Addictions
Approximate Time: 116 minutes
Also Available in CD Format.
*Android Devices - Download files directly to devices.
*iOS Devices - Apple users who have upgraded their mobile devices to iOS 13/iPadOS can download directly to their device. Please choose to "download" not "view."
For those that have not upgraded to iOS 13 or iPadOS, due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC and then transfer to your device using iTunes.
Upon completion of the purchase, you will receive TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to unzip these files after downloading, to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
- If you wish to listen to this audio file on your smart device, you may first need to save the file on to your computer. Next, right-click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
Please Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems, versions, and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to set up any download on your personal computers or devices.
©2011-2012 Encephalon, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click Here to See Vol. 1 - Q&A Series with Dr. Joe Dispenza
The Art of Change: A Practical Approach to Transforming Yourself and Your Life