English Download - Foreign Languages Click Here
Discover how you can learn to transform yourself and create results in your life by mastering the Art of Change!
All around the world, people ask the same questions over and over about how they can truly change so they can experience more happiness, love, success, and health in their lives. In his uniquely simple and practical approach, Dr. Joe Dispenza answers some of the most commonly asked questions, in this inspiring and educational Q&A audio series. Educational CDs that you can listen to over and over again and always learn something new!
In this Vol. 1 Q&A Series Dr. Joe answers questions such as:
• What is happiness?
• Why is it so hard to change?
• How do we get rid of past painful memories?
• How do I override negative thoughts with positive ones?
• What do I need to do to lose weight and start exercising?
• How do I deal with stress and anger in everyday life while trying to change? …and more
Why Is Change So Hard?
Changing Thoughts - Rewiring Your Brain
Completing the Past & Painful Memories
Motivating One's Self
01 - Opening Statement
02 - Introduction
03 - Why is it so hard to change?
04 - How do I change negative thoughts that keep overriding positive ones?
05 - How do we get rid of the past painful memories?
06 - What is your definition of happiness?
07 - I want to change. I have all the tools and know what to do, so why don't I want to help myself?
08 - Conclusion Session 1
Creating Your Reality
Staying the Course in Spite of Your Emotional Triggers
Physical Changes in Your Body
Everyday Life Tools to Stay on Course
01 - Opening Statement
02 - If my thoughts create my reality, why isn't anything changing?
03 - I am trying to change, yet I find my emotional buttons are being pushed.
04 - I want to lose weight and start exercising. What do I need to do to change?
05 - How can I change when dealing with stress and anger and everyday life?
06 - Conclusion Session 2
2-CD Set Run Time: 112 minutes
Also Available in CD Format
*Android Devices - Download files directly to devices.
*iOS Devices - Apple users who have upgraded their mobile devices to iOS 13/iPadOS can download directly to their device. Please choose to "download" not "view."
For those that have not upgraded to iOS 13 or iPadOS, due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC and then transfer to your device using iTunes.
Upon completion of the purchase, you will receive TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to unzip these files after downloading, to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
- If you wish to listen to this audio file on your smart device, you may first need to save the file on to your computer. Next, right-click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
Please Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems, versions, and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to set up any download on your personal computers or devices.
©2010-2013 Encephalon, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Click Here to See Vol. 2 - Q&A Series with Dr. Joe Dispenza
The Reinvention of Self: A Guide to Changing Your Reality from the Inside Out