English Download - Foreign Languages Click Here
"Classic Talks Series"
A compilation of valuable lectures from Dr. Joe Live classes, where Dr. Joe lectures and answers questions on "The Breath." By popular demand, these lectures are now available. This download assists students in using Dr. Joe's breathing technique correctly, including the mechanics on how to do it to achieve optimal benefit.
1. A historical overview of the breath technique; the moving of the cerebral spinal fluid; the field created; and how the pineal gland is activated.
2. Energy in the brain being measured at Advanced Workshops. A student’s transcendental inward experience, the side effects experienced, and the healing that resulted.
3. How long should I hold my breath?
4. I’ve been doing the breathing technique, pulling the mind out of the body for several months and haven’t seen any changes in my body. Am I doing something wrong?
5. I get a headache after doing the breathing technique. What am I doing wrong?
6. How do I accommodate the energy in my body after doing the breathing technique?
7. Is the breathing technique harmful to someone with Glaucoma?
8. Why did I experience acid reflux after doing the breathing technique?
9. How the breathing exercises bring balance and health into your life and affect your DNA.
Run Time: Approximately 1 Hour 8 Minutes
Live recording from Dr. Joe Live classes and Q&A. Sound variance may occur.
*Android Devices - Download files directly to devices.
*iOS Devices - Apple users who have upgraded their mobile devices to iOS 13/iPadOS can download directly to their device. Please choose to "download" not "view."
For those that have not upgraded to iOS 13 or iPadOS, due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC and then transfer to your device using iTunes.
Upon completion of the purchase, you will receive TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to unzip these files after downloading, to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
- If you wish to listen to this audio file on your smart device, you may first need to save the file on to your computer. Next, right-click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
Please Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems, versions, and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to set up any download on your personal computers or devices.
©2016-2018 Encephalon, Inc. All Rights Reserved.