Dr. Joe lectured on this popular topic during Dr. Joe Live class in 2 parts, laying out a model for everyone to achieve affluence. Through his instructions, Dr Joe leads you to the place where you already have that state of being within you and shares how to create abundance. He includes how to change your beliefs and perceptions, allowing influence, affluence and abundance to start showing up in your life!
Part 1: Track 1 (53:06)
Part 2: Track 2 (51:43)
Run Time: 105 Minutes
Live recording from Dr. Joe Live classes and Q&A. Sound variance may occur.
*Android Devices - Download files directly to devices.
*iOS Devices - Due to Apple Software Restrictions on Mobile devices (not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC computer. Then, open your files in iTunes and sync to your iPod, iPad or iPhone.
Upon completion of the purchase, you will be sent TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to unzip these files after downloading, in order to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
- If you wish to listen to this audio file on your smart device, you may first need to save the file on to your computer. Next, right click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or to your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
Please Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems, versions and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to set up any download on your personal computers or devices.
©2016-2017 Encephalon, Inc. All Rights Reserved.