Advanced Follow Up Retreat
Thursday, October 27 - Sunday, October 30, 2022
Gaylord Opryland, Resort & Convention Center
2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
Registration Is Now Sold Out, Please Join Our Waitlist.
In order to register for this retreat, you must have an account on our Unlimited with Dr Joe Dispenza website. We do not allow multiple ticket purchases under the same account. If you do not already have an account, click here to create your account. If needed, view our Instructional Video.
The Advanced Follow Up Retreat is available only to students who have attended one or more of our Advanced Retreats.
Important Account and Registration Information – Please Review
1. You must be logged in to our Unlimited /Dr Joe Dispenza website before attempting to register for this retreat.
2. The email address you use to log in must match the email address that reflects your Advanced Student status. You may verify your status at this link: Verify status here.
3. If your Unlimited /Dr Joe Dispenza account is registered under a different email address, please contact our Customer Service team before Monday, August 1, so any issues can be resolved before registration day.
4. This retreat is by invitation only. An email invitation will be sent on Wednesday, August 3, at 10 a.m. PDT with a live registration link. You must be in our system designated as an Advanced Student to receive this email. Verify status here.
The Advanced Follow Up Retreat was borne of our students’ requests to dive deeper into the work. Specifically, it was created for advanced students to improve, refine, and upgrade their understanding of the formula; create more novel mystical experiences during meditation; sharpen their skills of mind over matter; and connect with a community of like-minded people who share the same mission, passion, and values.
Designed to maximize students’ experience and understanding of the formula, this deep-dive experiential immersion is one of Dr Joe’s favorite retreats – as students who attend AFUs are students who do the work daily. Because members of the advanced community already possess an intimate knowledge of the material, Dr Joe can further develop complex concepts, introduce new information and meditations, create greater degrees of group coherence and collective healing, and spend more time in meditations rather than lectures. To keep material fresh for returning students, the theme changes from event to event.
Included in Retreat Fee - $1,149.00 USD:
- Four days of advanced teachings and new live meditations.
- Breakfast and lunch Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Morning and afternoon coffee and tea breaks between sessions.
- Exclusive access to our advanced community resources post-event.
Thursday, October 27
12-5 p.m. – Registration
6-7 p.m. – Opening reception
7 p.m. – Ballroom door open
7:30 p.m. – Event begins
Sunday, October 30
5 p.m. – Event ends (approximately)
Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
Starting at $230.00 USD per night
Single or double occupancy
Rates are per room, not per person.
A private booking link with access to our discounted rate will be sent to you in your Welcome/Confirmation email once you have completed your registration.
During this retreat, Dr Joe will offer an extensive teaching on the science and practice of Coherence Healing™. We will be performing three sessions of Coherence Healing™ at our Nashville Advanced Follow Up Retreat.
This event will not be translated.
- If you are actively shielding during this pandemic for reasons such as age or illness, please do not attend this retreat.
- If you – or someone you’ve been in close contact with – is experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of the start of the event, we ask that you withdraw your registration. Encephalon will honor a full refund for anyone who must cancel for this reason.
- We recommend you stay informed on any travel restrictions or quarantine guidelines set forth by your country/location of origin and destination.
NO REFUNDS will be given within 30 days of the event unless the event is postponed due to circumstances beyond our control, or you must unregister due to COVID-19 related issues.
Registrations are non-transferable. Please do NOT sell your registration or ticket to anyone. This includes family and friends or anyone online. Registration must be in the name of the qualified registrant upon arrival at the event or the ticket will not be valid.