SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Feeling energy moving up but remains in the head. Anyone??  (Read 281 times)

Offline Maga

• View Profile
Feeling energy moving up but remains in the head. Anyone??
« on: March 18, 2017, 08:09:04 AM »
Hello,
I  attended the Tampa workshops and since practicing the 'Pulling the mind out of the body' breathing exercises I am feeling pressure inside my head and more so in the ears (have tinnitus), my head moves in a circular way (unable to stop it) which leaves me feeling a bit dizzy, off and wobbly and, yesterday My upper body also started moving from left to right.   I have not yet experienced any elevated emotions yet  ;)
I am wondering if this is energy trying to move up and out of my body and if these sensations are expected in this process, specially with this intense breathing exércise.
Anyone else has had these experiences or something similar?  Your comments and suggestions are welcome.
Thanks,
Maga

Offline kukana

• View Profile
Re: Feeling energy moving up but remains in the head. Anyone??
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 10:27:43 AM »
Hey Maga

i was just about to open a new post, but i saw your post. And i have also questions about the breathing. i was at the Progressive Workshop in Basel, Switzerland almost to weeks ago. Dr. Joe showed us on some of his students how it could look when people are doing the breathing. 3 of 5 were shaking with the whole body, especially with the head.
It was good to see, because i felt that i was doing it not correctly in the beginning.

So now i've tried it two times at home. I'm doing my meditations on a litte stool where i sit on my knees, and when i started the breathing, i could feel that i'm doing it right, so i made my second breath and squeezed it up again, and then i don't know what happend but i found myself lying on the floor, so i think i passed out, i don't know how long. And it took my a while to realize what happened. So i stopped. I've tried it again a second time, but this time on a chair, that is not so easy to fell on the floor. I passed out again...

So i am also veeeeery curious if this is normal??? or if this maybe has something to do with my low blood pressure...???And of course i also felt dizzy and wobbly...

Can anybody help please???

Thank you dear geniuses <3

Offline phoenix88

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 04:44:44 PM »
Hello Kukana.  I have not taken the progressive workshop yet so I do not know exactly how you are doing the breathing that makes you pass out.  I have taken an energy healing class where we were informed that rapid breathing might cause one to feel dizzy or pass out, but I don't know if that is what you are doing.  I have done Kriya yoga meditation which involved breathing through the spine and we were advised and taught exercises to do prior to doing the meditation.  I have also tried other kinds of meditations and most of them do recommend exercising prior to meditation to prepare the body for sometimes intense experiences during meditation.  If you are new to meditation, I just posted a link here http://drjoedispenza.com/forum/index.php/topic,732.0.html to the Edgar Cayce basic meditation which includes some basic introductory information as well as exercises to do prior to meditation, including what you might experience during meditation, healing, etc.

My suggestion is to email admin or take the teleclass.  I think your question is something for Dr. Dispenza to answer himself since you did say you have already passed out twice. 
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 05:09:30 PM by phoenix88 »

Offline naki

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 01:55:33 AM »
Dear Kukana,
Thank you for sharing what you witnessed in Basel.  I certainly am one of those whose meditations are quite physical, i.e. I tremble, shake and 'rattle' quite a lot. My first Blessing of the Centers meditation resulted in the most violent purging (the bowl was my friend for quite a few hours from both vantage points) a few hours later because I had envisioned a fireman's hosepipe blasting my 3rd center open and clean!!!! Nuts? Maybe... or maybe not.  Since then, my energy flows upwards unobstructed, however.

Fortunately, I am not new to meditation so I am not discouraged by physical reactions but as I worked to get deeper into Dr Joe's meditations, I became aware that focusing on the movements was also a way of not detaching from my body.  So, slowly, I began to allow these movements to express without my examination of them and the only thing I look at now is the energy moving up and out of my body.

I love doing the breathing part of the meditations because as DJ explains, it moves thoughts/emotions/mind OUT of the body in preparation for moving the mind out of the body.  He speaks of thoughts in the body as almost obstacles to becoming 'nothingness'.  (I know, it can all begin to sound so whoo hoo BUT if one takes it one step at a time, the Concept becomes an Experience and it makes perfect sense all around).

My first experiences with this breath - even though I have practiced the Kundalini Yoga breath of fire for decades  - was challenging.  I thought I would die from not being able to expand my lungs and hold the breath.  It was as if I had never breathed in my life.  Quite quickly, however, I found a natural rhythm and I am now able to breathe in an up and hold quite seamlessly and by the time I hit the meditation, I am totally open and relaxed.

Like you, however, I have had a dramatic incident happen - it was just last week: I woke up feeling out of sorts and unwilling to do the work.  Despite that, I sat down and started to breathe. Over eagerly, I squeezed everything with such force (I was angry at the blockage I felt was in me) that something happened: first, I felt a surge in my pituitary gland area and after, had a tremendously powerful meditation and experience that left me feeling vulnerable and open to let myself cry (I don't do that very often).

Despite this vulnerability, in my waking life I kept my awareness on my state and chased the thoughts behind the feeling - I wanted to discover what the thought behind the "offeness" was, specifically.  Not long after, I found it!  What a revelation.  However, as I sat down for lunch with my friends (an hour later) they watched my eye fill with blood and by the time I looked at myself, I was surprised.
Did I panic?  NO.  I stopped myself from going into a state of fear and to question too much.  Since then, I have just adjusted the intensity of my 'holding' and of the squeezing and now the effect of the breathing is just as wonderful and my meditations, just as powerful.
I would not worry too much about it.  Breathe more gently; squeeze more gently and ASK FOR GUIDANCE... You will receive it from within.
Peace
P.S.  By the way, the eye is clearing really well. No vision disturbance and doctors confirmed that it was a harmless situation.  Point is: take it within your stride.  Take it easy and build up.  You may be holding the breath too long.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 02:00:35 AM by naki »