SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Feeling energy moving up but remains in the head. Anyone??  (Read 89 times)

Offline Maga

• View Profile
Feeling energy moving up but remains in the head. Anyone??
« on: March 18, 2017, 08:09:04 AM »
Hello,
I  attended the Tampa workshops and since practicing the 'Pulling the mind out of the body' breathing exercises I am feeling pressure inside my head and more so in the ears (have tinnitus), my head moves in a circular way (unable to stop it) which leaves me feeling a bit dizzy, off and wobbly and, yesterday My upper body also started moving from left to right.   I have not yet experienced any elevated emotions yet  ;)
I am wondering if this is energy trying to move up and out of my body and if these sensations are expected in this process, specially with this intense breathing exércise.
Anyone else has had these experiences or something similar?  Your comments and suggestions are welcome.
Thanks,
Maga

Offline kukana

• View Profile
Re: Feeling energy moving up but remains in the head. Anyone??
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 10:27:43 AM »
Hey Maga

i was just about to open a new post, but i saw your post. And i have also questions about the breathing. i was at the Progressive Workshop in Basel, Switzerland almost to weeks ago. Dr. Joe showed us on some of his students how it could look when people are doing the breathing. 3 of 5 were shaking with the whole body, especially with the head.
It was good to see, because i felt that i was doing it not correctly in the beginning.

So now i've tried it two times at home. I'm doing my meditations on a litte stool where i sit on my knees, and when i started the breathing, i could feel that i'm doing it right, so i made my second breath and squeezed it up again, and then i don't know what happend but i found myself lying on the floor, so i think i passed out, i don't know how long. And it took my a while to realize what happened. So i stopped. I've tried it again a second time, but this time on a chair, that is not so easy to fell on the floor. I passed out again...

So i am also veeeeery curious if this is normal??? or if this maybe has something to do with my low blood pressure...???And of course i also felt dizzy and wobbly...

Can anybody help please???

Thank you dear geniuses <3