SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Looking for hotel/roommate for Bonn Advanced 2017  (Read 184 times)

Offline Thierry

• View Profile
Looking for hotel/roommate for Bonn Advanced 2017
« on: March 08, 2017, 10:00:51 AM »
I will attend the Bonn event in July. Unfortunately, the rooms in the hotel of the venue (Hotel Maritim) are already sold out.
I am a 46-year-old male, suffer of a multiple sclerosis, walk with clutches and am looking for accomodation in Bonn.
I will book the hotel myself if I have no answer, and will maybe still be looking for a roomate - male preferably, for obvious reasons - depending on the nature of the lodgings.
Follow this thread if you are interested.

Je participerai au séminaire de Bonn en juillet. Hélas, l'hôtel du séminaire est déjà plein.
Je suis un homme de  46 ans, souffre d'une sclérose en plaques, marche avec des béquilles et cherche un logement à Bonn. Je réserverai un hôtel moi-même si je n'ai pas de réponse mais chercherai peut-être toujours un colocataire selon la nature du logement.
La suite éventuelle sur ce fil...
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 10:33:14 AM by Thierry »

Offline Selin

• View Profile
Re: Looking for hotel/roommate for Bonn Advanced 2017
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 09:28:55 AM »
Hi İ could share room with You

Offline Pandora

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 01:15:59 AM »
Salut Thierry,

I have to cancel my Maritim Hotel room. It's booked from 18.07. - 23.07.2017. Yesterday I cancelled my ticket for the workshop and am just waiting for the confirmation of the cancellation. After receiving it, I will cancel my hotel room.

Maybe you can resume my reservation. If so, I will advise the hotel that you would like to resume it. I think with crutches you would prefer to stay near to the workshop.

Maybe I hear from you...

Offline Pandora

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 01:16:39 AM »
Oh...this would be a single room...

Offline Pandora

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 02:41:06 AM »
Hello Thierry,

Just now I received the confirmation for the cancellation of my ticket. I will wait until tomorrow morning 9.00 a.m. CET and see if you've sent a message and than I will cancel my hotel room.

Best wishes  :)