SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: changing the genes ... can a gay become a straight?  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Hamid

changing the genes ... can a gay become a straight?
« on: December 31, 2016, 11:41:28 AM »
I have read somewhere that Dr Dispenza believes the genes can change

I would like to know if it is possible that a homosexual changes to a heterosexual.
That is my own issue, cause I cannot live that way anymore ... I have learned my whole life to suppress my feelings and emotions ... I’m sure if I was born as a  heterosexual, I was happy and successful ,  so that is why I am looking for  how I can change my genes
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 12:04:33 PM by Hamid »

Offline val_25

Re: changing the genes ... can a gay become a straight?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 04:41:35 AM »
I see that many people on this forum are afraid to have discussion on sexual matters. Nothing wrong with that.

To answer your question i will have to take my perception looking at my old self. I had crossdreaming issue and sometimes i would wake up at night with the thought of CD. Now i never dressed up fully, never wanted to be a woman and i enjoy being male.

Also im a heterosexual and always was. Now i feel that CD was an excuse for me to not look out for women in my life. I would just put some garment on or some womans office shirt to feel like im having intimacy with a women. I realized how wrong was what i do, because even if i dont hurt anyone outside of me - im still hurting my REAL me with CD.

You need to ask yourself some questions. How your emotions makes you feel. What do you feel towards beautiful woman. How it is to be and behave like a heterosexual man. Do you enjoy being in your past or present or future? Where do you see yourself in future?

Write down all emotions to different scripts of yourself. And read it everyday.

That thing helped me tremendously.
Now i dont have those CD thoughts and if they show up im neutral or if they get stronger i even feel slighty disgusted by them.

First thing in the morning when you wake up, read how your false sexuality made you feel, how bad it was. And jump straight into a cold shower. Currently im showering with cold water for two weeks but i feel it is helping me to rewire to my real self.
For the first week start with moderately warm water and turn the knob slowly to the colder side progressively until you hit the coldest setting.

Dont look for excuses.

Would wish you luck but with this method you will succeed.
Cheers  :)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 04:44:40 AM by val_25 »

Offline eieigoto

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 09:22:24 PM »
I see that many people on this forum are afraid
royal1688 เล่นผ่านเว็บ

Offline Smitsu

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 10:16:55 PM »
You were born as a female in a male body. Its quite a challenge. You have a male body yet, you have feeling and thoughts and emotions of a female, and you are physically attracted to males. It's very confusing for you. But the lesson here is to
experience of what it is to be a male. To find peace in your condition is to be a male and behave as one. It easier said then done but its the fact. Walk like a man, talk like a man, be like a man. Hope it helps.

Offline Calispera

• Changing oneself to change the World
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2017, 01:57:56 AM »
You were born as a female in a male body. Its quite a challenge. You have a male body yet, you have feeling and thoughts and emotions of a female, and you are physically attracted to males. It's very confusing for you. But the lesson here is to
experience of what it is to be a male. To find peace in your condition is to be a male and behave as one. It easier said then done but its the fact. Walk like a man, talk like a man, be like a man. Hope it helps.

I would say the contrary. Don’t ever try to identify yourself (voluntarily – because your subconscious will certainly do it) to a gender. Try to be yourself at all costs, and if you don’t know how to be yourself, the work will consist in finding it.

For me, this would be true for everyone of us, male, female, hetero, gay, lesbian, trans, or others, and also for other roles than gender ones. Forcing oneself in identifying to a role, to a behavior, to a mentality, to a fashion, is the worse way to become happy and to live healthy.

What our education, what television, what our relatives, tell us to do is not always the right thing to do. It’s for sure difficult to go outside the rails that the society has traced for us. But sometimes it’s far better than forcing ourself to stay on those rails when we don’t feel it OK.

And it’s probably problematic as well, if we - by reaction -  try to become the contrary of what the society has told us to be. Finding the right path is not easy for everyone. But searching is better than submit ourself.

Personally I have problems with the fact that people are expecting a lot of things from me because I’m a woman. To my eyes women are men like others. The hormonal and physic differences are much too tiny to make such a huge difference of mentality such as the one carried in our society. Neurosciences are presently confirming this.

Acting like a woman, acting like a man, is conditioning.

So, probably that this conditioning is even 10 times more confusing for someone who is in a body of a man, attracted by men, or in the body of a woman, attracted by women.

Often, we are trying to change, answering to a kind of implicit orders from others, from the society, and this doesn’t help.

That’s why I would tell to try to find oneself first, before trying to obey to what the society has dictated us to do. Loving ourself as we are, is the best we can do, instead of trying to be someone else or trying to be what others are expecting from us to be.
The miracle happens when we really love ourself as we are : others begins to love us for who we are, and they don’t ask us anymore to change.

Offline Smitsu

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2017, 11:07:02 AM »
If you happen to be born gay, you are a female soul in a males body.
If you happen to be born lesbian, you are a male soul in a females body.
The attraction between man and woman is natural.
Opposites attract both physically and on the soul level.
A gay man's ideal partner should be a lesbian woman rather then another gay man and vise versa.
The attraction would be both physical and at the soul level just like being a heterosexual.
The society expects gay people to be attracted to the same sex, gay people are confused about their
sexuality, its normal, especially when you are young and your hormones are raging, don't fall for it.
Make sure you are truly gay too. A lot of non gay people think they are gay because they were attracted to
same sex as teenagers and experimented sexualy. Many teenagers do this. But a lot of them simply grow out
of this phase when they meet the right opposite sex partner.
Find your complete opposite and be the gender you were born to be. In this way you can procreate and
have a fulfilling harmonious life. You will not be defined by your sexuality, like the current LGBTQ politically
motivated movement, but rather you will be defined by your mind. Your choice.

Offline Calispera

• Changing oneself to change the World
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2017, 01:36:21 PM »

I would say the contrary. Don’t ever try to identify yourself to a gender (voluntarily – because your subconscious will certainly do it). Try to be yourself at all costs, and if you don’t know how to be yourself, the work will consist in finding it.

For me, this would be true for everyone of us, male, female, hetero, gay, lesbian, trans, or others, and also for other roles than gender ones. Forcing oneself in identifying to a role, to a behavior, to a mentality, to a fashion, is the worse way to become happy and to live healthy.

What our education, what television, what our relatives, tell us to do is not always the right thing to do. It’s for sure difficult to go outside of the rails that the society has traced for us. But sometimes it’s far better than forcing ourself to stay on those rails when we don’t feel it OK.

And it’s probably problematic as well, if - by reaction -  we try to become the contrary of what the society has told us to be. Finding the right path is not easy for everyone. But searching is better than submit ourself blindly.

Personally I have problems with the fact that people are expecting a lot of things from me because I’m a woman. To my eyes women are men like others. The hormonal and physic differences are much too tiny to make such a huge difference of mentality such as the one carried in our society. Neurosciences are presently confirming this.

Acting like a woman, acting like a man: is conditioning.

To my eyes, even if I’m a woman, I couldn’t imagine to wear skirts, make up, nylons. I’ve tried, and I felt disguised or looking like a doll, presenting myself as a sexual object. I’m not either interested by cooking, fashion, sewing, etc. And if I was a man, I’m sure that I wouldn’t be interested by football, cars, video games, etc.

It’s a long long conditioning to learn to look like the standards or stereotypes that the society is requiring from each one of us. So, if we don’t feel attracted by them, we should learn to stop to listen to those implicite orders.
And I think that, probably those conditionings are even 10 times more confusing for a man attracted by men, or for a woman attracted by women. Which standards should then be the most appropriate for them? Should they then have to fake a gender, which one is already wearing a mask?

That’s why I would tell to try to find oneself first, before trying to obey to what the society has dictated us to do. Loving ourself as we are, is the best we can do, instead of trying to be someone else or trying to be what others are expecting from us to be.
The miracle happens when we really love ourself as we are : others begin to love us for who we are, and they don’t ask us anymore to change.

After heaving written what’s above, I’ve read an article in French concerning the cerebral difference between men and women, in a magazine about « the mysteries of the brain ».

I want to share three quotes from this article. I did translate myself the two first ones which have been taken from a research made by a team from Pennsylvania University :

« Although differences regarding connectivity between genders exist, the masculine and feminine connexion schemes are, generally, more similar than different. »

second one :

« The reality, as numerous studies in psychlogy are showing, is that the behavior differences between genders owe much to the social influence. »

And finally :

Cordelia Fine has written in her book « Delusions of Gender » :
« The male brain, is like nothing in the world so much as a female brain. »

Offline Smitsu

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2017, 07:55:32 PM »
Man and woman are as different from each other as night and day in all respects. That is why they both complement each other to make a whole, a unity. And out of this unity another life is created. Nature preserves only the strong dominant traits to the next generation. Recessive characteristics eventually die out. Being "gay, lesbian, trans, or others, and also for other roles than gender ones", are all recessive traits that are doomed to win the Darwin award. Yes acting like a man, acting like a woman is a conditioning. Being a man, being a woman is not social conditioning, its an innate, genetic behavior. There is a good book called "Man are from Mars woman are from Venus" it describes the sex differences rather well. Learning to cook, sew, etc. are gender neutral and are a plus and not a minus in a person. Cooking is an art of alchemy. Everyone appreciates a good tasting meal.
Sewing is valuable skill. Fashion designers make good living. Younger generation are always idealistic in their thinking and expression due to the lack of life experience and its normal. Most people become less idealistic as they mature and they recognize the folly of youth and its normal.