SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Quantum Physics vs Astrology  (Read 901 times)

Offline Gosia

• View Profile
Quantum Physics vs Astrology
« on: June 29, 2016, 09:02:36 AM »
Hello, I love the work of dr. Dispenza but ... what makes me stuck with my old habits is an ... astrologer by whom I was told years ago that I would never have a loving relationship or enough money for a happy life, just enough to survive. Now I'm wondering who is right, the astrologer or quantum physics. Have anobody made a similar experience? Thank you for answering.

Offline Calispera

• View Profile
    • Changing oneself to change the World
Re: Quantum Physics vs Astrology
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 09:45:26 AM »
Hello, I love the work of dr. Dispenza but ... what makes me stuck with my old habits is an ... astrologer by whom I was told years ago that I would never have a loving relationship or enough money for a happy life, just enough to survive. Now I'm wondering who is right, the astrologer or quantum physics. Have anobody made a similar experience? Thank you for answering.

Both could be right. For, if you are believing what the astrologist has told you; you will, unconsciously, create the conditions that will prove what he told you. What is you interest in believing blindly someone who told you that you will miss a happy life? You have nothing to lose to try to believe in something else. If ever the change of belief would allow happy changes in your life, you would be overall winner. If ever it wouldn't bring the changes, you wouldn't loose anything. For, without changing your beliefs you are anyway condemned to miss a happy life.

The only difference resides in the time and effort to change your beliefs. For, this means that you'll have to work on it, daily, long enough until you reach the point where you will prove to yourself that it's possible, and even after.

Offline Gosia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 10:20:08 AM »
Thank you for answering, Calispera. I don't want to sound polemical but if I got you right there is no prove that a change will happen even if I try because the astrologist was right? I mean is there something like our fate "written in stars"? And can we escape destiny?

Offline Calispera

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 11:17:37 AM »
I don't want to sound polemical but if I got you right there is no prove that a change will happen even if I try because the astrologist was right?

Your question is not polemical, don't worry :)

My answer is : no, I mean that you have to experiment new things, for instance, trying to change your beliefs. Before experimenting, you have no proof of those new things. You can only base yourself on what other people are telling you (Joe Dispenza or an astrologist, or members of the forum, or related people). But if you try enough, the experiment itself will be the proof (or not : I cannot guarantee that you'll succeed, but if your intention, motivation, and efforts are big enough, you'll reach something). And then, whatever others will tell you, won't matter anymore, as you will possess your own proofs.

I mean is there something like our fate "written in stars"? And can we escape destiny?

Well, I don't believe that our fate is written in stars, neither that we cannot escape destiny. I cannot prove it to you. But I'm experimenting it, so I don't think that I can change my mind anymore on this matter. And that doesn't mean that I think that I can do everything that I want with my destiny. It means that, if I use well my potential, and if I respect several general life rules, I can do much more than what I've been told from my parents, school, church, television etc.

Offline Gosia

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2016, 01:35:09 PM »
Thank you, Caslispera for your answers. I've been doing Mirror Work (Louise Hay) and it works so I believe that  'losing my mind and gettina a new one' will work too. Do I have to read the book first and than work with meditation or can I do both simultaneously? I'm just asking without knowing what kind of work you are at now.

Offline Calispera

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2016, 01:43:17 PM »
Thank you, Caslispera for your answers. I've been doing Mirror Work (Louise Hay) and it works so I believe that  'losing my mind and gettina a new one' will work too. Do I have to read the book first and than work with meditation or can I do both simultaneously? I'm just asking without knowing what kind of work you are at now.

I don't know the answer. I'm not using the meditations of Joe Dispenza. I have only read his books.

From my perspective, I would prefer to understand what I'm doing, so I would first read. But I have to be honest. If I don't use the meditation of Joe Dispenza, it's because I don't see not enough link between the explanation from the book and the content of the meditations.