SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Overcoming psoriasis by meditation?  (Read 2113 times)

Offline Max_G

Overcoming psoriasis by meditation?
« on: May 11, 2016, 02:59:56 AM »
Does anyone has experience with overcoming psoriasis by meditation the 'Dispenza Way'?

I know about the influence of food and about stress reduction, but I wonder if it is possible to indeed influence (epi)genetic setting or similar by meditation.

From a scientific point of view I understand psoriasis is caused by an overproduction in the pyruvic acid cyclus (on a cellular level). Possible to influence that?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 11:38:15 PM by Max_G »

Offline CindyP

Re: Overcoming psoriasis by meditation?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 01:27:40 PM »
Hi Max,
I just started working with Dr Joe's teachings and meditation in late February however I know that there is nothing that can not be overcome in the body or external world for that matter.  You have to put a lot of intent into really feeling like you already are healed.

I have found coming up with a symbol that represents the healing you are looking for, they often come to me when I'm in deep meditation and just wonder in a detached way about resolving an issue.  This past weekend I found a knot of rope symbolizing tight, painful spots in my body when I reached to remove the knots it unwound and fell away along with my pain.  I'm not working with it as repairing/replacing damaged tissue.

I hope that helps,
Cindy Paulsen

Offline Max_G

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 11:31:23 PM »
Thank you Cindy! I will let this drip into my mind and experiment with it so see how it feels. Very good tip to symbolize the thing. I could use your knots, though what comes to mind now is 'armour'. And dropping it :)

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts!
Max
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 11:39:45 PM by Max_G »

Offline monica92v

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 04:17:29 PM »
Hello, I'm Monica, I'm italian. Nice to meet you.
I don't have psoriasis but I'm going over to my atopic dermatitis, a skin disease. Atopic dermatitis appeared when i was 1 years old.
I starting meditation 2 months ago and I can tell you now that the results are extraordinary. I left all the medical and homeopathic remedies and I completely dedicatedly self to meditation everyday. if you want to know...in meditation I visualize that I'm healed. I visualize my skin in a perfect condition... my potential is healing. And also when I'm not in meditation but in the real life I think that I am cured.
Believe it!!!!
I hope that this can help you.
If you want some help  answer.

Have a good day.
Bye bye

Offline Melon

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2017, 11:46:05 PM »
Hi monica92v,

Could you please give us more information about the meditation you use for overcoming atopic dermatitis? I would like to know if you listen to the Blessing of the energy centers, and if so, what center do you focus on to overcome a skin issue? What kind of information do you put in that center? Or if not, what other meditation do you use?

Congratulations on your great progress by the way!

Melon

Offline Smitsu

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2017, 06:12:48 PM »
Get a Morning and an Evening meditations from Dr Joe. During the morning meditation create your future without psoriasis.
During the evening meditation contemplate the reasons you have psoriasis. Genetic or otherwise. There is something about your personality that agrees with you having it. Contemplate what it is about you that allows psoriasis to be part of your life. When you find the answer just observe it. Change it in the morning meditation. It may take a while.

Offline Melon

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2017, 09:56:23 PM »
Thank you, Smitsu.