SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Change your personnality, really!  (Read 10429 times)

Offline DanyD

Re: Change your personnality, really!
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2016, 04:33:59 PM »
Hello Dagdaka.

I just want to share with you some of my own experience.

I have for many years suffered with many symptoms, mild depression being one of them. Over time the combination of issues I had became extremely debilitating. I also felt helpless and blamed myself for not being able to bring change into my life and myself. Doctors could not see anything past the symptoms and I was only getting worse.

Change became a clear possibility for me once I understood the basic idea of neuroplasticity, I could now see I had learned a certain way of being and how that didn't work for me anymore and how it was time to learn something new. In my case I chose to start with a Limbic System/Amygdala rewiring program and it took me almost a year to find the program that was right for me and to understand the amount of work that would be really necessary to achieve real results.

After 6 more months of complete dedication to a very clear practice (because the work is really not about thinking positive but being positive, continually choosing a place beyond how poorly we may feel physically or emotionally) I was happier than ever. I am now 8 months and a week into the work and I still experiment with different tools, meditation being one of them, I still have some physical symptoms and progress has not happened in a simple straight line but it is visible and real and I am happy and living a good life life full of promise and possibility.

Please do not blame yourself for being ill, find love and compassion for yourself in your heart, being kind to oneself is actually such a big part of the work!

All the ideas we are working with are still new from a scientific standpoint and it takes a lot of exploration from each individual to figure out a lot of things but it is doable.

Good fortune in your quest!

Offline Calispera

• Changing oneself to change the World
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2016, 03:32:08 AM »
Hi DanyD,

Could you tell more about the Limbic System/Amygdala rewiring program ?
Is this a therapy or a computer program that can be used alone at home?

And, if possible, could you copy your answer in this topic where complementary methods and techniques are proposed :

http://drjoedispenza.com/forum/index.php/topic,732.0.html

Thanks in advance

Offline DanyD

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2016, 03:18:07 PM »
Hi Calispera.

The two programs I am familiar with are the Gupta Programme and the DNRSystem, the one I ultimately worked with is  the DNRSystem.
Both are available on DVD format and come with a workbook and also have coaching available after the purchase with additional charge.

I chose to attend the 5 day live in-person seminar for the DNRSystem and found it to be incredibly helpful and an amazing experience. Right after that I signed up for coaching, since I felt that would keep me on track.

I have now started to incorporate some Energy Medicine practices in my routine as well, in this case the Limbic System is referred to as Triple Warmer (originating in Chinese Medicine) and I am enjoying that very much.

In any case, the Limbic System impairment diagnose I arrived at has been essential for my understanding of what was actually happening to me and gives me strength and clarity when the going gets tough.
Triple Warmer/Limbic System puts up a fight when faced with changes and for me learning how to handle that has been so important.

Hope I have answered your questions.

Loving regards.

Offline Calispera

• Changing oneself to change the World
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2016, 08:48:07 AM »
HI DanyD,

Thank you for the information :)

I finally had the time today to go and see the websites for the Gupta Program and the DNRSystem. And woaw, it seems to be huge.

I'm very careful, because in the past, I've purchased such programs and didn't really looked at them (I mean, programs related to personal development). I begun, enthusiastically, but quickly lost interest because it was too boring, or not answering my questions, or even sometimes, it was just hot air.  And I may admit also that when other priorities were waiting to be processed, I did put those programs “temporarily” at the side. And they ultimately all finished lost in my cupboard.

On the other hand, I'm very naive and can sometimes try to believe things that are just not right.
And I'm very suspicious with programs that are sold by internet in the area of personal development, with a very high price, and where, obviously, profit is one of the important reason of their presence at the side of their efficiency which is not always real.

And the Gupta program doesn't seem at all to make part of them, because of the rather  seemingly fair price; because of the possible reimbursement, because of the ethical approach told in the presentation, and also because it starts from a scientific approach. These are 4 solid arguments.

So, this is really questioning me (convincing me?  ;) ). First, because you are not the one who sells the program and conversely you are one who uses it and for whom those programs bring real improvements.

I've watched the presentation video of Gupta, and subscribed for the 3 first free videos. It's a bit slow, but the explanation is extremely limpid. And in addition, it confirms what I had already understood from my own experience and from other information already seen in books, video documents or conferences with addition of other information. It seems that Gupta is gathering lots of scattered information from psychology, neuroscience, biology, personal development field, etc., in one clear concept, giving as consequence a clear path of method or techniques to solve the symptoms linked to the amygdala dysfunction. It seems very concrete and well-founded.

As I've been diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome +/- 17 years ago, I'm still very interested to solve this nowadays. I have recovered lots of energy, even if I'm not full healthy fit as before, but I still suffer from  lots of symptoms, mostly food intolerances, next to headaches, back pain, digestion difficulties, etc., and still with a so quick tendency for stress.

In your message, you are talking about  “some Energy Medicine practices” that you are using. Are they making part of one of the two programs, or is it something else?

So, I've printed a 41 pages (A4 format) document in French about the Gupta method and the two published document of Gupta from his website. I plan to read them in the tram, metro, or other of those kinds of opportunities). And I will see if my enthusiasm will stay awaken. The risk of purchasing uselessly such a program lies in the fact that I lack of time, that I lack of personal discipline, and if the effect doesn't come quick enough, and if the videos are a bit boring; I will do as for the previous programs, let them take the dust in the cupboard. I probably would have to wait a few month before thinking of starting this program, and at the same time, if I can improve my health in an obvious way, it would be stupid to wait some more months.
In any case, I have to let this rest for a while in order to avoid a stupid hasty decision.

Have you some other information that could be useful about the DNRSystem? Because, at first glance, the Gupta method seems very efficient, and the DNRSystem looks much more like the programs that I described at the first paragraph of my message, and it is then awakening my mistrust (the price for the 5 day training!!!).

If you have time, don't hesitate to give some more information about what you are learning, how it works, and what are the improvements that you achieved.

I'm probably not the only one that can be interested, and I presume that all this is very compatible with what  Joe Dispenza is proposing.

Thanks.

Offline BrownMason

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2018, 04:36:12 AM »
AGree, you should never giving up! i know its scary to start something new,and i recommend to try some brain boost, which can help you with that! They will help you with everything you need. You need just choose stacks here: https://nootropicboost.com.There is stack for memmory for insomnia, for everything!

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2018, 05:08:40 AM »
Consequences,

I was not new to meditation when I found Dr Joe, and I had many years of frustration with it in my fits and starts. You will get there in time.

I took the online Progressive Workshop and got my $375 worth however I do have good meditation skills now. From what I hear from friends who attend these events in person the energy of the group brings about fantastic connection to the universal consciousness. Perhaps it is the event that will catapult you into connection.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline JoanneW

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2018, 12:19:26 PM »
Hi Dagdaka

Dr. Joe never said it would be easy. Nor did he say it would be quick. He mentions a woman who cured herself of cancer after doing the work every day for over a year. In the Intensive he talks about it. There were times when she didn't feel like it, times when she got frustrated and discouraged, times when she felt like giving up. But she didn't.

You mention you want this to work in a "fair, limited" time. What is that? You have spent a lifetime with the beliefs, thoughts and actions that brought you to where you are now. I am not judging - I did as well. We ALL have. Changing takes time and effort, and it is hard. It's not a quick fix. But if you apply yourself, you will slowly start to feel better.

One thing that Dr. Joe says, that I tend to agree with, is that therapy is not productive. Analyzing problems, and putting your attention them, gives them more weight.

There are a few things I would like to suggest.

You seem to have the belief that change is not possible. This is understandable, given all the things you have tried. Would you be willing to give Dr. Joe's work a chance? Would you be willing to use a mediation such as Changing Beliefs and Perceptions, and work on the belief that "I can't change" or "nothing works"? Give it three months. What have you got to lose? You might be surprised, or even astounded.

The other thing I would like to suggest is you seek out any physical causes of depression. It is now well known that most depression is routed in a physical cause.  These include poor gut health (a major one), vitamin deficiencies such as B12 or D, food allergies, and heavy metal toxicity. Kelly Brogan, a psychiatrist who will not prescribe drugs, says that depression is a signal that something is out of balance in the body. Her book, A Mind of Your Own, is life-changing, and describes how things like proper diet, exercise and (yes!) meditation can heal. See a functional medicine doctor who can help you with this.

Change is possible. You are only 43. You have a life time ahead of you. Depression is curable. I wish you all the best with this.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 12:21:23 PM by JoanneW »