SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Making your mind matter  (Read 13224 times)

Offline Jennyzhu

• View Profile
Re: Making your mind matter
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2016, 03:08:00 PM »
After I registered the online course by Dr. Joe, I got an discount notice about the two books related to "making your mind matter". Now I can't find the links any more. Would anybody help me out to find the two books? Thank you very much

Offline Bec

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2016, 11:07:19 PM »

Are the teleclasses each month or not? And is there a difference between teleclasses and webinars?

Thank you!! :)

Hi avdbc,

Yes there is one teleclass each month and I think it's every 3rd or 4th month is Q&A. They are invaluable and really worth signing up for. If you can get your hands on the previous abundance teleclasses, there were two parts, they changed my life. They are currently still available in the teleclass section for me so if you sign up immediately you might get them. You only have access to the last two months teleclasses at any given time so you can't get previous teleclasses unfortunately. They really help you to feel like you are connected to the teachings and hearing from others in the questions at the end of each teleclass is great because they have very similar questions to what we are all needing answers to usually. I think the webinars are pretty much the same thing as teleclasses from what I've seen.

Offline Sanvito

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2016, 04:17:30 AM »
Hi
I can share my experience, initially I downloaded the free pdf copy of "Breaking the habit", I was very impressed with the book, I found that it is full of information that can actually be put in to practice, I felt like I wanted to buy Dr. Joes books and have purchased all three, not just for knowledge but also the pleasure to reciprocate in some way for an extensive body of knowledge.

I then made a decision to focus solely on Dr. Dispenzas work and subscribed to the online course, as previously mentioned the material is there, and I have downloaded the meditations and am doing the work daily, I very much enjoy the process, so it does not feel like work, there is not a great deal of structure if you just follow the online course, I meditated daily prior to joining, so found it very easy to incorporate the meditations in to my daily routine, my advice to anyone considering the course is to read "Breaking the habit" first, its all in there, the progression is also included in the meditations with the chimes signalling the various stages.

To summarise, I am very pleased with the course, but then I am a huge fan of Dr. Dispenzas work, possibily a bit of confirmation bias, I am also interested to hear how people unfamiliar with the work are finding the course.

All the best :)

Offline babamy

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2017, 03:13:26 AM »
What is the difference between Progressive workshop and the Making Your Mind Matter Online Course ?