SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Dr Joe's recovery  (Read 4511 times)

QuantumMind

Dr Joe's recovery
« on: April 06, 2015, 04:24:10 AM »
Hi Dr Joe - I don't know whether you read and/or reply to our posts here, but I have one gnowing question, or perhaps a comment.

When recounting your accident in which you broke your spine in few places and totally recovered from it with the power of your mind and the cooperation with the Infite Intelligence - which I must say is most inspiring - there is something that stuck me which you have never really articulated (at least in the interview, books etc that I have had access to).

You said that over 6 weeks you meticuloously reconstructed your spine and spinal cord in your mind, to give instructions to the Infinite Intelligence what is that you wanted to do.  That required focus and NO negative thoughts which of course was a huge challenge. 

I believe  - I KNOW - that this was and is possible, and that it can be emulated by others with similar results.
However.
I realised that as a chiropractor you KNOW the anatomy, physiology and neurology of the spine and spinal cord inside out and back to front in a great level of detail. And so you had the knowledge that allowed you to reconstruct your spine cell by cell in your mind.  You knew exactly what to do and how to do it.

My question is - if you did not have this specific knoweldge, being say...an actor rather than a chiropractor, (funny - just noticed that the second contains the first :-) do you think you could have achieved the same outcome simply by imagining your spine healthy and complete and leaving the details to the Infinite Mind..?

It would be great if you could address this point somehow, perhaps in your teleclass.  Unfortunately, due to the time difference it is idfficult for me to attend your teleclasses live (I am in AUstralia) to ask this question, so I am using this board.

Offline Robert E.

Re: Dr Joe's recovery
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 06:00:47 AM »

Dear Dr Dispenza,

I would like to add the following questions and highly appreciate your answer :

1) What led you to the conclusion that it where your meditations that caused the healing of your
 fractures  and not the natural self-healing process known to be responsible for the complete repair
 of any fracture ?

As we all know,  - laymen, medical professionals and scientists - fractures heal themselves without any
 additional intervention beside proper immobilization.

Why  - in contrary to all the many millions of  fractures in other humans - do you claim, that in your case,
 exceptionally,  it was your mind, which caused the healing ?

Being a scientist, you surely do not rely on a very extraordinary anecdotical assumption  contradicting to   
 all is known and understood  about the healing of fractures, which do not need any meditations to take 
 place, so

2) Which are  the logical arguments and which are the medical facts and the scientific evidence upon 
         you base base your claim ?

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 11:19:06 AM »
Hi CrystalDream:

Great Question!

In the absence of the Doctor - (this forum was created partly because the Doctor personally cannot answer each and every question that he receives on a daily basis.) - let me speak from my understanding on this, based upon the information he has relayed during his various books,  teleclass sessions and events around the world.

No, it is not necessary to have an understanding of all of the detailed anatomy and physiological processes that go on in the human body for you to be able to heal such.

The intelligence within you just needs the architect (the Iam that you are) to give it the direction or "intention" in order to start the healing process.   It is important to have a symbol to focus upon that corresponds with the meaning of your intention.   Something that you can continue to bring you mind back to, when it starts to wander off.

The symbol could be anything at all.  If you have a weak heart, then perhaps you might just use a love heart symbol and picture lots of light streaming from it.  If you have arthritic joints, then maybe an oilcan that gets all of those joints moving smoothly.  Just put forward the intent and know that the intelligence understands exactly what you intend.

Then... just surrender and trust in the outcome.  Sounds simple, but just like Dr. Joe, you will probably find yourself in pitch battle with the silent critic within.  If this happens, then brush yourself off,  and get back on the bike.  There will come a moment, just like Dr. Joe explained in his book, where silence will reign in your mind and your body will start to heal. 

As I say, I am not speaking from my own experience, but rather relaying this information to you based upon what I have heard and understood over the years from Dr. Joe. 

« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 11:37:36 AM by admin »

Offline Calispera

• Changing oneself to change the World
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 12:16:04 PM »
I would even dare to add (it's a supposition, not an affirmation), that less you know about your anatomy, better it is, because your knowledge won't interfere with the process.

The important is to have a strong concentration, strong intention, and a clear and coherent image that you created of the healing. And the most essential is to believe in all this.

Believing is a choice, but also a process. More you believe in an old paradigm knowledge, more difficulties you will have to feel at ease with new beliefs.

Offline jenny15

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2018, 07:56:35 AM »
Hi all,       I have been reading and audio listening to Making your Mind Matter and YATP and I am confused by a seemingly opposite advice.  I do realise that it can't be however I would like someone to clarify if possible.

Dr Joe says with his injury he spent hours a day visualising his spine being whole again and 9 1/2 weeks later he was walking.  However when he mentions getting into unified field he says that the answer to the intention with feeling comes completely out of left field. 

This seems to be in direct opposition to what he did with his spine injury. 

What am I missing?

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2018, 11:37:01 PM »
Hi jenny15,

I’m not sure of the context you refer to, but it may be that:
We just need to picture the outcome and trust,  not dictate the means by which it is to come about.

Many stories of healing and prosperity come about in totally unexpected ways, ie a club owner trusts even though his clientel is way down, the boon comes from his insurance premiums based on head count and gets a huge refund just in the Knick if time.

Walk in Beauty
Walk in Beauty 💫