SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Anyone else meditating to cure Type 1 Diabetes?  (Read 4062 times)

Offline felixniland

Anyone else meditating to cure Type 1 Diabetes?
« on: February 04, 2015, 08:52:26 PM »
Hi everyone,

I'm meditating to cure my Type 1 Diabetes, and if anyone else is, I'd love to connect with you: we can share insights, techniques, experiences... and it's always more fun to do something with a buddy :)

Pls reply here or send me a PM if you're keen!

Thanks!

Felix

Offline bulli123

Re: Anyone else meditating to cure Type 1 Diabetes?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 03:59:26 PM »
hi, can you please let me know what your experience is after meditating to cure type1? I really appreciate the feedback

Offline HughMann

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 10:41:48 AM »
Not diabetic but working on hypo thyroid. would be happy to share.

Allan
:)

Offline cdnb1

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2015, 05:17:38 PM »
Hi.  Type 1 diabetes is one of the issues I have that I would like be get rid of but just now starting to try and figure out a way to go about it. Anything we might be able to help each other or anyone else with would be great.

Offline Monique W

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2016, 04:58:13 PM »
I am. But I have other issues too. Diabetic for 42 yrs. Just started the meditations 2 weeks ago. I don't feel that I am where I need to be with the meditation (You are the placebo). I'll be happy to report back if I see any changes.

Offline matt

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2016, 08:39:25 AM »
Hi,

I have got type 1 diabetes since almost 20 years (now I am 28) too and would like to (actually I will) get rid of it, I have learned (and suffered) a lot from my disease but now I think it's time to give it back, now it's time to be healed and start to live an unbelievable, joyful and whole life.  :)

It seems impossible and everybody (doctors, media, even my family) is saying you are crazy if you are not accepting it as a disease with what you need to live together all of your life, THOUGH WE CAN BE HEALTHY, I believe in this. The rules of the universe must let us to be healthy.

I am happy to be with you here and really happy that I found this site, you keep inspiring me and I wish everybody good luck, health and success!

Never heard before that somebody could get rid of type 1 diabetes, but Sergei Boutenko with rough food. (It could be a good idea to try paleo and/or rough food diet too, what do you think?)

Guys, if there is anybody who could decrease his/her insulin shots thanks for his/her brain, please let us know! It could be a good sign showing everything, really everything is possible.

If you would like please feel free to message me too. =)

Cheers!

Offline Monique W

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2016, 05:25:06 PM »
No matter what diet you try, you gonna need your insulin. You could eat nothing but protein but you still gonna need a basal rate of insulin to keep your body running. The more carbs you eat, the more insulin you need. Even if you fasted, you'd need insulin if you are a type 1.
So, please don't do anything foolish until you are healed.
Trust me. I have type 1 for 43 years. And I have tried everything.

Stay well.

Offline fairyqueen

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2016, 05:15:06 PM »
Greetings fellow type I on the healing journey!

Type I for 41 years. Started Meditating November 2015 after attending Dr. Joe presentation. My life started to change within one month, I suddenly found myself starting a new intuitive soul journey. March 2016 went to endocrinologist to review lab result and thyroid ultrasound. The nodules on my thyroid have shrunk to almost nothing. My good cholesterol was up to 43 from life long 19. All other labs looked great, then I asked about my C-Peptide level. C-Peptide is the test for insulin production. Mine was <.1. MY doctor explained that .8 - 4.0 on her scale would show insulin production.

April 2016 I attended Dr. Joe's Progressive workshop and since have seen significant changes. I use a continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) device which has helped significantly with the low blood sugars I was experiencing on this journey.  I have decreased my long acting insulin from 18 units/day to 12 units/day. I still use humalog (fast acting) insulin when I eat meals, but I don't need as much these days.

Each day I wake up in a state of gratitude as if I am totally whole and healed. I'm getting there, can feel it. Just a matter of serendipitous and synchronicity aligning.

Here is my daily practice:
 - In addition to morning meditation, I do an afternoon and whenever I can meditation and or yoga.
 - Drink a glass of water with a half lemon squeezed in it first thing in the morning to cleanse and detoxify my cells so that any insulin being produced can be readily absorbed easily.
- Eat Seasonal, organic, unprocessed, local (S.O.U.L) foods
- Remove all refined sugars, flours and processed foods from intake
- If you can't pronounce an ingredient don't eat it and anything that contains "natural flavors".
- Spend time with my healing vision board and update often. Time for me to do that.

Hope this inspires or connects to someone else to a divine healing. Love and blessings to all...

Offline fairyqueen

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2016, 09:38:20 AM »
One more very important aspect that helped me get clear on my intention for healing type I diabetes was to get clear on how a healthy insulin producing pancreas works.  To do this I researched the cause of type I and how the pancreas produces insulin. It's not just that the beta cells stop producing insulin. It is an auto immune disease. So the immune system is attacking the beta cell and the insulin is not being produced or making it to the digestive process.

So we have a couple things going on, regeneration of beta cells which are located in the islet cell of the pancreas and the production of new insulin producing beta cells. During my online learning excursion about Type I, I found that the islet cells consist of beta, alpha, and delta cells. Scientist who are researching a cure for type I found that the alpha cells which produce glucagon are able to also produce insulin in the studies. For me this expanded my understanding that anything is possible to start producing insulin again.

Now we have the immune system to address. Imagine your immune system being in a state of loving peace with your beta cells and the new regenerated cells you are producing. Thanking your immune system for doing it's job and the past and freeing it from harming a part of it's own family, community, universe and instead loving it.

So here is my meditation mantra...My pancreas is regenerating new healthy insulin producing beta cells. My pancreas produces enough insulin for my body's daily needs. My every organ, nerve and cell works together in divine and perfect order as divine healing love flows in through and around my every cell, tissue, nerve and organ. All of my body's systems are in a state of peace and love with each other. I am whole and healed and so it is! Feeling immense joy and exponential gratitude.

Would love to hear form others and any insight we can put together to help each other live a life of freedom from type I and other associate health conditions.

Peace and love,
Tanya

Offline WildForWesties

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2016, 06:59:23 PM »
Thank you for this thread. I have 2 autoimmune thyroid conditions (and many other chronic issues).  I am brand new to Dr. Joe's work and just received You Are the Placebo to read. I also downloaded 2 meditations by the same name from Audible. I have a couple of questions. 

First, which meditations are you using for the healing process? Is it the two "You Are The Placebo" meditations, or something else that I need to download? Or, is there a script somewhere that I haven't gotten to yet.

Second, it sounds like you have to understand and visualize all the detailed functioning of the disease/body issue in order to heal it. Did I understand that correctly?

Thanks for the insights. I'll definitely participate in this discussion when I get started with the process.

Offline felixniland

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2017, 05:24:02 PM »
Wow! I never got any email notifications for this, so I assumed no-one had ever replied! Too funny! Thank you all for your amazing replies!

Firstly, best luck to everyone - sending you all love <3

Secondly, I have gone in and out of meditation a few times (I am meditating currently), but about 1.5-years ago I set this intention again and quickly discovered the amazing book "The Diabetes Solution" by Dr. Richard Bernstein. I know, it's one of *those* book titles, but he's an endocrinologist, a T1 Diabetic himself, and it's an amazing book. Following the diet, insulin timing, and insuling dosing recommendations, my blood sugars are now permanently between 5-7 (that's 90-126 for my American friends), I have amazingly high energy, I have lost nearly 30kgs... I could go on and on.

The biggest difference is that I no longer feel I need to do anything due to my Diabetes. I feel excited I get to eat healthy food. I feel grateful that having my insulin on time means I can be a better partner, friend, employee etc. I feel like the meditation brought me this book so I could free myself from what Diabetes had emotionally meant to me, and now that I have, I have an unmistakable feeling of "I'm done with this now. Thanks for the journey" and feel like it will be going away. Reading the information above that the alpha cells in the pancreas can also produce insulin has cemented it. I was brought back here today for a reason (someone PM'd me to ask how I'm going! THANK YOU). Wow.

So how is everyone going? <3

Offline CimW92

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2017, 12:26:38 PM »
Love this thread, so good to hear that other people have hope to heal from their type 1 diabetes.

A week ago I was going to bed. I was on youtube and found this chakra meditation healing video that you were supposed to listen on while sleeping, so I pressed play and went to bed. Then I couldn't sleep. it kinda felt like my body was sleeping but I was fully awake in my mind, and I felt this pressure above my bellybutton and a thought entered my mind "I can heal my diabetes", I was awake for what feels like hours, but honestly I don't know how long it was for. The next morning I started to google about chakras and I found ot that the third chakra, the solar plexus chakra, is placed exactly were I had felt the pressure the night before. I also found out that it is related to the pancreas. Then I found this thread and I felt so excited!!

I still listen to different chakra healing sounds at night, and try to do what's best for my body. Eat well, take my supplements, work out etc,

Offline felixniland

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2017, 04:36:15 PM »
We're all in this together, my friend :) Thanks for sharing my experience and wishing you all the best! We can report back here as great things happen.